Author Topic: A spoiler!!  (Read 2363 times)

Heres a spoiler from my campagin, i hope that you  all enjoy it!!

I hope to have everything done within a month or so but as you all can see, I'm not good with keeping deadlines
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Ok, I have a problem. It wont let me post my missions on here.

"Opps, This upload file is full. Try to upload a smaller file ot contact an admi"
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Please post your comments, suggustions, questions here
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
On ambush. Make your background skybox "starfield.pof". You also need some background nebulae. If you can't place them yourself find a mission that has them and copy paste it's background section in notepad over your mission's background section. Some speech even if it's not voice acted would help set a mood and give the proceedings more context. As would a briefing. Not a bad start though.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

On ambush. Make your background skybox "starfield.pof". You also need some background nebulae. If you can't place them yourself find a mission that has them and copy paste it's background section in notepad over your mission's background section. Some speech even if it's not voice acted would help set a mood and give the proceedings more context. As would a briefing. Not a bad start though.

Thanks IP, I would love to do the voice acting and the mission scirpts but I cant quite fiqure it out. Can anybody help me in that area?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
The synthesised speech is better than nothing.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

I'm sorry that I havent been able to work on my campagin as much as I want to these days. I'm pushing back the release date to april. But I do have some good news! I will be releasing 2 other missions by the end of next week
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One