Author Topic: A Little Something Extra for The Babylon Project v3.4b  (Read 3704 times)

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
A Little Something Extra for The Babylon Project v3.4b
How about a little DVD, CD and Disc Art to help polish off a fine Community Project and give it that real Professional look :pimp:

First up is for those how want to keep the TBP v3.4 DVD in a DVD's proper enviroment:

For those who would prefer the rack convenience of Jewel Case, I've got you covered:

and here is the Jewel Case Inlay:

and finally for those who want to go "whole-hog" finally we have the TBP DVD Disc Art:

TBP v3.4b COMING SOON! :D

Merry Christmas!!!

hip63 :p
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:15:38 am by hip63 »
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Re: A Little Something Extra for The Babylon Project v3.4b
FYI - Some of you may have noticed some typos in the above examples, these have been corrected :)

And just in case  you have not see it here's the DVD Autorun Menu:

and just in case you haven't seen the installer, here's a pic of it:

operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
just a little problem: All of those campaigns will have serious issues with the warp-effect sexp, the size will be FAR to small.
I am currently updating my campaign, I send it to you as soon as it's finished.

Oh, and great work hip. That DVD cover looks amazing!
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

get rtid of the box around the three starfuries.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
oops. monitor was dimmed down so I didn't see it, but I can fix that :)

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
There! :) Better now?  :cool:

Also got rid of the box on the CD Label too :yes:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:16:24 am by hip63 »