Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > FringeSpace

Looking for some lost files

(1/7) > >>

Guibaesa:
Greatings everyone.

I have played Tachion the fringe for a very long time and followed fringespace.org as well. Though I never became a member of this forum, I do now because I have a request to make.

Back some years ago, fringespace had two files that were called "Ship pack 1" and "Ship pack 2", as I recall they were made by Devilsclaws and as the name implies, they are mods that added all of the ships to the main game to be piloted in single player.

Im looking for this two lost mods everywhere but I wasn't able to find them. Therefore, My request is that if anyone has these two mods or know where i can find the files that made them, please, post them here in this topic, or send them to me. I'll be grateful to the one that answers this simple request.

Thank you.

JGZinv:
You are remembering that a little wrong, Sonic made Ship Pack 1 and 2, not DC.
DC or Bloodstar released a couple small 3 ship sets. Sonic was more prolific with maps and dozens of ships.
When I made service bay, I tried taking the most popular parts from all the previous packs and combining them.

In some cases adding ships to the campaign can break the flags that allow you to progress too, or make it crash, I would consider all mod packs fairly buggy with the campaign.

http://dropcanvas.com/y078g

You can get both of sonic's packs there for the next 6 hours (link expires), our ability to host files is sort of limited currently.

As far as old files go, I have all of Sonic's files, most all of everything DC released, but not his private stuff. Blood's ships I have.
Razor's files mostly were lost to a hard drive dying. Slippster's released stuff on his old site I mostly have from the later years.
There are some unreleased map editors that Deckor and Mystica have, but they aren't letting them go.
Shadows Lament from when I found her at Star Citizen, doesn't have anything anymore.
There were a few people that had mod tools or cheat tools that gave me their stuff.

So bottom line is that I'm the last bastion of Tach files. As far as what was released to the public, I have what remains, if people are looking for it.

Guibaesa:

--- Quote from: JGZinv on August 29, 2017, 07:02:07 pm ---You are remembering that a little wrong, Sonic made Ship Pack 1 and 2, not DC.
DC or Bloodstar released a couple small 3 ship sets. Sonic was more prolific with maps and dozens of ships.
When I made service bay, I tried taking the most popular parts from all the previous packs and combining them.

In some cases adding ships to the campaign can break the flags that allow you to progress too, or make it crash, I would consider all mod packs fairly buggy with the campaign.

http://dropcanvas.com/y078g

You can get both of sonic's packs there for the next 6 hours (link expires), our ability to host files is sort of limited currently.

As far as old files go, I have all of Sonic's files, most all of everything DC released, but not his private stuff. Blood's ships I have.
Razor's files mostly were lost to a hard drive dying. Slippster's released stuff on his old site I mostly have from the later years.
There are some unreleased map editors that Deckor and Mystica have, but they aren't letting them go.
Shadows Lament from when I found her at Star Citizen, doesn't have anything anymore.
There were a few people that had mod tools or cheat tools that gave me their stuff.

So bottom line is that I'm the last bastion of Tach files. As far as what was released to the public, I have what remains, if people are looking for it.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, thank you very much. If anyone in the future looks for those files I shall help him now.

As for specific files, the ones that Im looking for specifically are the ones that belonged to three ships. the cinder station GAR,  the demon pirate ship and the star patrol Enforcer. precisely, the custom hud and cockpit files. (DES,BOX,PCX ETC...)

JGZinv:
What are you really trying to do then?  Of anything the Sonic versions are the weaker versions of the various mods.

Ship pack 1 has the demon and enforcer, not sure about the gar.

You're not going to be able to just port these over to another game or straight up open and use them. There's quite a lot of issues in the files.

z64555:
And this is all before talking about the grey area that is asset licensing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version