FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

Do you have what it takes?

(1/4) > >>

Blitzerland:
Hone your skills and figure out how skilled you are at the various aspects of Fs2.

How you ask? With this.

*Pulls link out of hat

www.freewebs.com/blitzerland/TrainingB.zip

Right click save to download! Good luck! Let me know how you do :D

TopAce:
hmmm .. I hope it is not just another exageratedly hard mission ...

Blitzerland:
Of course not. Unless you play it on "Hard" or "Insane" mode. :p

Fergus:
Hmm. bit easy.  I would take off all the "D" weapons, add directives, didnt know when some sections done and I would definitly take off the Terran Mara.  Made it way too easy.

All personal opinions of course.

TopAce:
Giving food backwards = Feed back!
[*]It wasn't Hard. It is better than any Derelict missions in this point of view. Actually, it beats Derelict in all aspects. Keep it up!
[*]The debrieifng texts were witty.
[*]The Maras were too powerful, they couldn't miss even once. Reduce their Ai level and increase the Ai level of the Astaroths.
[*]Can we get some nebula background?
[*]It is commendable that the cruisers did not have flaks and AAA beams. :yes: :yes:
[*]It is a bit boring with Maxims or Prometheus S cannons, you only have to get within firing range, increase time compression to an unbelievable level and keep the fire button pressed.
[*]I did not test the Ultimate challenge part, my Perseus was badly shot down to 18% hull by the jumping in Rakshasa while I had time compression at 8x, so I did not want to take chances.
[*]Set the number of each available fighter in the Ship Selection screen to 1 instead of 5.
[*]Give something more powerful as default. The Ulysses with Subach and Prom R is not the best choice. I think the Myrmidon with double Prom S two banks of Tempests and a bank of Tornadoes would be appropriate as default[/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version