FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: Cleaning Crew

(1/6) > >>

NGTM-1R:
I have a publicly released campaign now. Wooo. Go me.

In case you haven't guessed, I'm unreasonably proud of myself for this.

Standard dealy to install, either drop it in the main directory or drop it in a folder and use the -mod command or the FSO launcher. FSO only, folks, sorry, that's the format I saved the missions in. I tested it on Medium, where it gave me a run for my money several times, but I'm a bit of a mediocre player.

There is a single known issue with campaign: in the first mission, it occasionally chooses to CTD for reasons that I cannot determine. Just load up the program and play again, it's never done it to me twice in a row.

Post-Capella mop-up with the Vasudan 33rd Heavy Fighter Squadron...and a surprise at the end...

Cleaning Crew

Edit: Uploaded rebalanced version, improved enemy AI class/weapons loadout in most missions. Balance not tested: your mileage may vary.

phreak:
i'll try this later this week, since i'm busy

wolfdog:
Hmm.. just finished this, And I liked it:)

The Balancing wasn't perfect, but not bad either. (for example, the first mission is way too easy.. even for a mission in which you attack haevily damaged shivan ships)  

In the mission where you have to intercept the 2 shivan corvettes, the maras are packed too close, with 1 kayser/tempest swipe,  took out half of them.... Don't really know anything else to say.. except: Great job!:yes: :) :D

Goober5000:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by wolfdog
Don't really know anything else to say.. except: Freat job!:yes: :) :D
--- End quote ---
:lol:

wolfdog:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Goober5000
:lol:
--- End quote ---

already edited that..:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index