Author Topic: What ship should I shill next?  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
What ship should I shill next?
Hi all. I'm going to pull my finger out and start promoting FS again. One way I used to do this was by posting pics and descriptions on FB groups that are about sci-fi spaceships. Thus far I have done the Apollo, Sathanas, Ravana, Orion, Hecate, Moloch and the Karuna.

I'm thinking of doing the NTF ships using the cool NTF skins next, but I'm open to suggestions as to what to do after that. Ideally, ships that have had a facelift in the last few years for maximum eye-candy appeal.

Can someone advise the best way to get screenshots of the ships? I have been using the F3 ship viewer thingy, which has worked well enough, except it is a little unreliable when it comes to taking screen shots via window key + printscreen. Sometimes it shows only a blank screen, or simply copies the last screenshot taken. Is there a better way? Does the ship viewer have a better, built-in screenshot taker?

I'll also ask for action screenshots of the voted on ship for that WoW factor, so if you have any please send them through when the time comes.

So to start I'm thinking:

Name and number of votes

Faustus
Herc MK1
Demon
Mephisto
Hatshepsut + 01

Place your votes, or make a suggestion :-)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 09:20:26 am by Iain Baker »
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Re: What ship should I shill next?
Hatshepsut. One of the coolest and most unique - looking ships.
Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Good thinking. Looking at my screenshots folder it looks like I already did this one. In fact, it was one of the first I did. But I can't find the text that went with it so I might as well do it again  :)

PS - it looks like I also did the Deimos too but forgot about it.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline EatThePath

• Laser Lich
    • Twitter
The demon gets my vote tbh. One of my favorite ships even before the update, and Oddgrim did good by it.
Name your damn turrets and sounds! Numbers alone aren't helpful!
"if disco is dead then I am the laser lich"
"...[Warmachine] keeps changing as fast as EatThePath can force the engine to do his dark bidding..."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Second vote for Demon. It's awesome, scary monster that I feel was never appreciated enough in the community. Also Oddgrim's HTL Demon is one of the best assets we currently have.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Nyx's Ravana absolutely needs a highlight. it's a lovecraftian monster and 100% deserves more views