Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > FreeSpace Conversion

RELEASE: The Great War - Vasudan Imperium DEMO

<< < (3/21) > >>

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: Eratharon on September 29, 2010, 02:51:56 pm ---Spoiler:It is a solid good demo pack. Enjoyed playing it especially blowing the Orff up. Really shows what would happen if the vasudans knew how to fight properly (hidden racism bwahaha). Seriously though the Vasudan atmosphere is caught greatly. The weapons are original and FSPort looks greater than ever. The terran heads didn't really ruin the immersion much for me. I have faith in you that it will be replaced in the final version. Good Luck finishing this very promising mod.

The funny factor:
This proves that Alpha 1 isn't immortal. Blew up a few of them.
And by the way nice job with the Bosch Beer cargo :lol:

--- End quote ---

:yes: :yes:

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: Redstreblo on September 29, 2010, 03:07:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: Cobra on September 29, 2010, 03:03:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: Galemp on September 29, 2010, 02:29:41 pm ---We know. Don't run debug.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't running the debug build. :nervous:

--- End quote ---

What release are you running? You should be running release 3.6.12r.
--- End quote ---

The spew says it right there:
fs2_open_3_6_13r_INF_SSE2-20100924_r6508.exe

3.6.13 release build. Something's wrong with your music tables and should be fixed, I think.

Cobra:
No, it's the music code bug. FSO's expecting the end to be at line 19, but ees not.

Spoon:
Works with .12,
getting that music bug/error with antipodes 6 (and probably any build with the new sound code im guessing)

Galemp:
Huh, interesting. Never got any errors in the official 3.6.12 release build, and we never tested it with anything else.

Well either the code will bump their limits or we'll trim it down to just 5 tracks. Never thought it would cause problems in anything other than debug.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version