Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3010487 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I'm moving house on 2 June...but I won't be around to help because I have school to attend. :drevil:

My break starts on 7 June and ends on 22 June. During that time, I hope to go out with a girl I know... :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
I'm considering apply for a job at a pet shop, or a supermarket cashier.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I'm  just mad that i can't find a good woman in alaska. The last woman was retarded alcoholic :mad2:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg :hopping: Alaska's so ****ed up!!!!
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I'm  just mad that i can't find a good woman in alaska. The last woman was retarded alcoholic :mad2:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg :hopping: Alaska's so ****ed up!!!!
Go out with Nuke.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Alaska's so ****ed up!!!!

Ahh, the irony...

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Go out with Nuke.

Can you imagine the first date?

S-99: So what do you do for a living?
Nuke: Seek to bring about the eradication of the human species!
S-99: Ummmm.........I have to go to the bathroom
*S-99 looks for an open window*
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i just scored a free ch flight sim yoke and an extra set of pro pedals. damn awesome!

sorry s-99, i find relationships distasteful :D
i tend to agree, all the women in this state are all whores. ****ed up and psycho. i know i dated/****ed a few of em.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I wrote an extremely long program, then found it couldn't compile. After spending 45 minutes trying to debug it, i found that i forgot a semicolon. :mad:

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
i just scored a free ch flight sim yoke and an extra set of pro pedals. damn awesome!

sorry s-99, i find relationships distasteful :D
i tend to agree, all the women in this state are all whores. ****ed up and psycho. i know i dated/****ed a few of em.

That may have ****ed a few of them up! S99 probably dated the ones you have dated! :lol:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
How'd you manage that?

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
How'd you manage that?

The Gaming Gods blessed Nuke.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
it makes flying a bomber somewhat intresting
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Why?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
it just does

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Probably because the bombers are sluggish, so you don't get immediate reaction to the joystick.

I hope to score an A for my Flash Assignment.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Can you imagine the first date?

S-99: So what do you do for a living?
Nuke: Seek to bring about the eradication of the human species!
S-99: Ummmm.........I have to go to the bathroom
*S-99 looks for an open window*

Upon me getting up to go to the bathroom is when i crack out a nasty fart from drinking too much milk from lactose intolerance at the dining table. Wait 10 seconds, get up for the bathroom and then escape.

Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

Offline Scorpius

• Artíste
I have been a member here for nearly 6 years and Ive only posted about 200 times but I feel compelled to contribute to this. Im living in Alaska for 3 months starting June 2. Oh and Im drawing a Freespace based graphic novel.
Illustrator, inker, editor, letter of FREESPACE MARINES. A comic book based in the Freespace Universe
coming in late march.
My Galleries:
 www.3dap.com/hlp/art/scorpius
 http://www.3dactionplanet.com/redfaction/dp/d/art.shtml

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I wrote my 20th short novel based on my own universe.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
I have been a member here for nearly 6 years and Ive only posted about 200 times but I feel compelled to contribute to this. Im living in Alaska for 3 months starting June 2. Oh and Im drawing a Freespace based graphic novel.

what part, its a big ****ing state.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
He's probably going somewhere where me and nuke aren't. He'll also be like wtf is up with the women in alaska? He'll also fail to sleep.

SMBFD