Author Topic: HOLY BACON! : Missions Which Blew Your Mind (Or Blew You Apart)  (Read 18364 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: HOLY BACON! : Missions Which Blew Your Mind (Or Blew You Apart)
That one mission (Pandoras box i think its called) when your trying to get shields from the shivans and right after you show up they spring a trap on you. It was amazing the first time i played it.

Pandora's Box, it is.

That was the mission that made me fall in love with Haunted.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Nuclear1

Black Omega was a fantastic mission when played in multi co-op.  The first time we ever passed that on insane was a good day.

FS1 - Playing Judas or The Big Bang.

FS2 - Feint Parry Riposte was incredible at the end. The whole final four missions were great too.

User-made: Derelict's Hail Mary or The Stars Are Right.  ST:R's He Who Rides The Tiger, the last mission of DEM, pretty much the entirety of BP and Transcend, and the discovery of the Knossos and Capella sequence in Sync.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Lucika

• Victim of trolling-related humor
  • Modding is l'art pour l'art
    • Syrk: The Unification Wars
Even though I love Clash of the Titans and what it stands for in FS (and considering gameplay CotT2 was a real letdown. No capship to fight? I mean, we lack the other titan, guys! :D), my vote still goes for Doomsday.
I mean, hell: I just took down the Eva and I got a glimpse of hope. I do my best to save the Galatea and I considered it to be a miracle when I dealt with the bombers. I had high hopes. But then the Lucifer appeared and BAM! My hopes and dreams were shattered...
HLP member 2008-2012 and Syrk:TUW project leader ~2010-2012

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Doomsday is definitely up there with my top three. The other two (fs1) missions being the Zod depot raid (m3/4?) and the shivans Blapping the Einstien.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Lucika

• Victim of trolling-related humor
  • Modding is l'art pour l'art
    • Syrk: The Unification Wars
and the shivans Blapping the Einstien.

You mean ST:R, right?
HLP member 2008-2012 and Syrk:TUW project leader ~2010-2012

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Even though I love Clash of the Titans and what it stands for in FS (and considering gameplay CotT2 was a real letdown. No capship to fight? I mean, we lack the other titan, guys! :D)

CotT 2 was Bastion vs Jump Node.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Nuclear1

Even though I love Clash of the Titans and what it stands for in FS (and considering gameplay CotT2 was a real letdown. No capship to fight? I mean, we lack the other titan, guys! :D)

CotT 2 was Bastion vs Jump Node.
Plus, if it was Bastion vs Shivan destroyer, it was just be:
*Shivan destroyer warps in
*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
*Mission failed, Return to base
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!