Author Topic: Re: Server downtime for software upgrade on Friday (late Thursday night)  (Read 7643 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Re: Server downtime for software upgrade on Friday (late Thursday night)
Deleting the multi.cfg won't hurt but if it's a working copy it probably won't help either. 

I do see launcher 5.5c.  Grab 5.5d.  There shouldn't be anything in force local port but 0 should make it use the defualt.  After you install launcher 5.5d try deleting that 0 or if it won't let you do that make it 7808.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Re: Server downtime for software upgrade on Friday (late Thursday night)
I'm using version 5.5d and I added my IP address and local port 7808 to the misc category under Network and I even tried it with those things left blank. I got the error message again. Any ideas? Btw thanks, both of you, for taking the time to help me with this.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Re: Server downtime for software upgrade on Friday (late Thursday night)
You never enter your IP address anywhere.  Go into the game and hit F2 right beofe where you would hit continue to get to the lobby.  Select network or whatever it might be called and hit print screen there.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Re: Server downtime for software upgrade on Friday (late Thursday night)
Is this the screen you wanted? The bottom edge is only cut off because I ran it in windowed mode to make it easier to take the screenshot. I might not have understood your directions and may have not been on the right screen if so please tell me.

[attachment deleted by MSC