Author Topic: A different error on mission 22  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
A different error on mission 22
I just got through the Sol Jump Node, but the only ships present on the other side are me, Corey, Taylor and the Renjian. There was a lot of communication between Command and the Orestes, and the Renjian turned enemy. I started shooting it for a long time (Bless Time Compression) just to discover it stops taking damage at 17%.
I'm pretty sure there's something wrong there...
Potato!

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: A different error on mission 22
This sounds remarkably like this error. Download mission 21 from that post and mission 22 from this one, stick them into your blueplanet\data\missions directory and play mission 21 again.

OR, wait until the Blue Planet team makes their next bugfixing release (Which shouldn't be too far off, as I am told by informed sources).
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
We really, really need to fix this. It's wrecking the ending.

Fury' can probably upload The_E's fixed missions now as a stopgap...

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
All right, I may have severely overstepped my authority here, but the BP 3.6.10 core files have been updated with hotfixed missions. So far as I can tell, these missions work well (tested on Medium difficulty.)

When Darius wakes up I will submit myself for judgment if need be.

Offline eliex

It's all for the best. At least all the people who haven't played BP will appreciate that a major bug potentially able to spoil the ending has been fixed.

Offline Darius

I had already uploaded The_E's fixed missions into a new root vp. Looks like something still got through :(

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Maybe he was still playing with an old version?

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
okay, I'll download the new root vp when I'm back on my own PC, but how do I go back one mission?
Potato!

Offline eliex

If you want to play one specific mission, you can go to the Mission Simulator within the Tech Room and choose any mission from BP you have completed.
Although I'm not sure whether a single play will affect the main campaign's further missions.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
It won't AFAIK, you'll have to play though all that again.. maybe cheating will make things faster, but still it will take a while for you.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
It doesn't but if the error is on mission 22, just go ctrl+shift+s (or whatever the code was for unlocking everything), then play the mission there.
It's the last one anyway.
No sense telling him to replay the entire campaign so he can get past the last mission...which will dump him back to the main menu after anyway!

In any other case, nothing short of hacking the campaign file to make it start at a certain mission (or using the SKIP MISSION CHEAT) will let you start off at a certain point.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================