Author Topic: No downloads for Warble_FS1OGG  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth
No downloads for Warble_FS1OGG
Hi all

It's a very long time ago I tried to install a mod for freespace 2, but I want to try a few new releases. My problem is I want to install the Inferno: Alliance mod, but I can't find the download for the Warble_FS1OGG file. If I try it I get to filefronts mainsite. The seachfunction of the site by searching a file related to the mod with the same file size didn't match to anything.
Maybe anyone can send me the file by attaching it to his next posting here. Please don't try to send me file via email, because I just can receive a mail with maximun 20 mb filesize.

And I have a quick question to the first release of Inferno. I installed the mod a year ago and it was undone. Is the mod done now or is it still in the same status as in the past?

Please forgive me my bad English :nervous: ;)

Thanks for your replies, if there will come a few.

Re: No downloads for Warble_FS1OGG
INFR1 is still in the same state. The project was scrapped and is now being reworked as INF SCP. It is still in production and there are currently no releases available.

I'm not sure about the FS1.vp... I seem to recall someone else having this problem, but I can't remember what the outcome was. I'll look it up and see if I can't help.

EDIT: Bingo! It was deleted off of Fileplanet, but someone put it up on megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=VOJ6N5E8. Enjoy. :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Re: No downloads for Warble_FS1OGG
INFR1 is still in the same state. The project was scrapped and is now being reworked as INF SCP. It is still in production and there are currently no releases available.
R1 is still avaliable from Fileplanet. I'm not sure about the current INFA files on Filefront though.