Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 578061 times)

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
pec, do you have a spare case?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
pec, do you have a spare case?
yeah, i do have two old-ish cases (still atx supporting cases), psu's i'm not so sure about, but at least thats cheap enough to get if need be.

why?

[edit] i just also realised that if i'm gonna be buying new stuff anyhow, i can strike off at least $20 from the total bill for the whole thing. talk about a hurrr-durrr moment -.-
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:42:28 pm by pecenipicek »
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Haha. :)

EDIT: They should add the size of a googleplex of atoms or something beyond the known size of the universe. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Nohiki

• Graf von Kaffeetrinken
    • Minecraft
Or ackermann's function with Graham's number as arguments :)

On unrelated note, this channel rocks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A11b1qN4ZI&feature=channel_video_title
:::ALSO PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I just took my younger brother onto the server for the first time, and after some various minecart mishaps, I managed to get him up to my house, and even showed him around the Fenris.  I don't mean to suggest any time pressure or anything, but qaz, is getting dynmap back up and running something you're planning in the semi-near future?  I'm assuming my brother will want to stake his own claim at some point, and I figured it'd be easier to do so if I had a bird's-eye view of what's around.

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
There's still plenty of room on either side of the (old) northern line, and you should be able to check if anyone is around by going to the top of the nearest mountain or hill.
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I know there's room by me too; I'm just not exactly sure where he'd want to set down. It's kind of a drag to go exploring when you have to keep worrying about getting mauled at night, too. :P
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:00:06 pm by Mongoose »

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
I'm finally starting to build out my line to sandwich's place. Structure is done, just need to lay line.

I'm considering a further northern (now western) extension of my line to newer 1.0 territory. This will come after sandwich's extension is complete.

And pec, I was just asking. I was thinking of sending hardware, but then I realized I have no hardware worth sending. :(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:18:04 pm by Swantz »
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
alright.

in other news, i got an i5 mobo for $25. woo!

now to get an i5 at a non-retarded price as well :D :p
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
alright.

in other news, i got an i5 mobo for $25. woo!

now to get an i5 at a non-retarded price as well :D :p

No such thing as an 'i5 board', you can pop a i3 or i7 in there (if of the same socket, ie Core [1st gen] vs Sandy Bridge [2nd gen]) because its just a naming scheme because Intel hates us all. Look at a mid-range i3, you'll find far better prices.

I'm finally starting to build out my line to sandwich's place. Structure is done, just need to lay line.

I'm considering a further northern (now western) extension of my line to newer 1.0 territory. This will come after sandwich's extension is complete.

And pec, I was just asking. I was thinking of sending hardware, but then I realized I have no hardware worth sending. :(

I should really consider running Shade's rail east a ways, give stations along the way for people looking to expand out.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken