Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Between the Ashes

Between the Ashes Development Blog

<< < (16/20) > >>

QuakeIV:
Requisitioning stuff? Neat

0rph3u5:
Interesting.

I take it the Requisition System is meant to tackle both Build Diversity and Ability Progression (considering canonically you have little room to actually introduce new technologies)?

mjn.mixael:
This month's dev screenshot comes from a later mission in the campaign. You may recognize another model taken from Solaris. Many thanks again to Darius for those... and also a shoutout to Lafiel for the new animation system. Those arms are fully animated in-mission!

perihelion:
Is that bright orange stripe on the planet’s night side naturally occurring, or did someone do something “bad?” If the latter, is it connected to the debris field in orbit?

xenocartographer:

--- Quote from: 0rph3u5 on June 04, 2022, 01:27:15 am ---I take it the Requisition System is meant to tackle both Build Diversity and Ability Progression (considering canonically you have little room to actually introduce new technologies)?

--- End quote ---

Canonically, we have all the room we need. :) I'm not going to spoil anything, but we're continuing the tradition Slaves of Chaos started with the Siren and Ballista, and our cast just might improvise a new weapon to solve a specific problem they're facing~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version