Author Topic: Mass Effect 2 DLCs...  (Read 3954 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Re: Mass Effect 2 DLCs...
There aslo going to be another one that will bridge the gap between ME2 and ME3
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

And there's going to be a Liara DLC. Godammit. I think I'll hold off on Overlord and Kasumi and Liara and so on until they're bundled together the way Fallout 3's were (yes, I'm making an assumption, but...), but I'll get them eventually.

Me too. There will probably be a big all in one DLC pack at some point offering them all at once for a reduced price.

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Just ran across this and just thought I'd ask:  Having played through the game a couple of times and planning to do so again (so I can finally see every possible bit), are Overlord and Kasumi good enough to consider getting?
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Just ran across this and just thought I'd ask:  Having played through the game a couple of times and planning to do so again (so I can finally see every possible bit), are Overlord and Kasumi good enough to consider getting?

If you tend to play SMG-using classes, or have SMG-using companions, then the Kasumi DLC is probably a good investment simply so you can get the Locust. The storyline isn't terribly deep, but it's competently written and very well-executed, so I think it's a worthwhile purchase.

Overlord is simply a must-have. It's not quite ME2's Transcend, but damn if it isn't close.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Locutus of Borg

• Who counted those posts?????????????
We are the Borg
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own

Resistance is FUTILE