Author Topic: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod  (Read 27064 times)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Re: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod
50 wisdom? Stun all the sisters at once? What for? Just kill 'em will do, won't it?

Also, how high must your influence be to be able to turn Atton into a Jedi?
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Becasue a text box before the fight sez that you can end the fight by either killing them all or stunning them all (bring their health low enough and they will be stunned).

Waving the lightsaber around indiscriminately tends to not leave them at low HP, but with no HP at all.

regarding atton - I don't know exactly how high it must be, but you have to talk to the two Twilek on Nar'Shadda about his dark past.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Yeah, I know. But my influence generally isn't high enough with him. I try to conserve levels, so he's usually severely underleveled, so it's difficult to bring him out on excursions.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Topgun

Is there any drm on the game?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
There's a disk check. Don't know how intrusive.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Yeah, I know. But my influence generally isn't high enough with him. I try to conserve levels, so he's usually severely underleveled, so it's difficult to bring him out on excursions.

You should tough. Properly equipped, even under-leveld NPC with a good PC can brutalize opponents.
There are some events that happen that can boost his approval, some are on NarShadda.
I can't recall if palying Pazaak with him grants you anything.

If all else fails, use the savegame editor and boost his Influence rating :P

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester

It grants you no influence bonus, but asking him to teach you how to shield thoughts via pazaak does give you some influence.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
You should tough. Properly equipped, even under-leveld NPC with a good PC can brutalize opponents.
There are some events that happen that can boost his approval, some are on NarShadda.

If all else fails, use the savegame editor and boost his Influence rating :P
Gave him Clone Commander armor and WESTAR 44s. Unstoppable!

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
:bump:

Ran into a showstopper. My HK factory won't start. I checked, and apparently I'm missing the global required to fire up the factory. Dang. And I don't have an earlier savegame either. So I'm reinstalling KotoR, and running TSLRC without any mods. Amusingly, after I couldn't enter the factory, I tried to run out to the shuttle, and found a trio of HK-50s. Spoke to them, and I got teleported back to the Telos Academy after being 'shot down' again. :p

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
You can allways edit the needed variable/flag in your savegame ya know....

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Well, I don't have the global. Apparently it was cause I had the Ultimate Saber Mod installed, which I belated realised was the 'USM' in the read-me.

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
  • The ticket to the future is always blank
I know, huge bump, but I think it's worth it, because the HK-Factory has been reworked and lots of little patches have been made so the mod is essentially finished as of now.

Download and install this:
TSLRCM v1.6
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;115177

Followed by this:
Fix for a v1.6 bug, stopping the Red Eclipse cutscene on Nar Shaddaa from playing again after it's been completed
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMv16_Nar_Shaddaa_Fix;115443

And that's it.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 11:16:57 pm by Mr. Vega »
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I know, huge bump, but I think it's worth it, because the HK-Factory has been reworked and lots of little patches have been made so the mod is essentially finished as of now.

Download and install this:
TSLRCM v1.6
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;115177

Followed by this:
Fix for a v1.6 bug, stopping the Red Eclipse cutscene on Nar Shaddaa from playing again after it's been completed
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMv16_Nar_Shaddaa_Fix;115443

There! Enjoy!

:D

You're alive!

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
Only for special occasions.
Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assaults of thoughts on the unthinking.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Demitri

Do you need to download previous versions or just 1.6? The reason i ask is cause the file seems a lot smaller than i would have thought for the amount of content they are restoring.
"Brothers and sisters are natural enemies!
Like Englishmen and Scots!
Or Welshmen and Scots!
Or Japanese and Scots!
Or Scots and other Scots!
Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!" - Groundskeeper Willie

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
No, just 1.6. Most of the textures, voice files, levels, and scripts are already in the game files; all that's needed to restore them is the override data that completes/activates them. Obsidian was that close to finishing the game.
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Locutus of Borg

• Who counted those posts?????????????
Is it worth another playthrough with this mod?

IIRC, the game ends ambiguously with the
Spoiler:
ship leaving the moon as it explodes?

is that fixed? Is the real ending there now?
We are the Borg
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own

Resistance is FUTILE

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
Spoiler:
1. Restored scene completely absent in retail where Kreia returns to Malachor and shows Sion which one of them has the real power, explaining why he is subservient to her when the Exile encounters him later
2. Your core party members (Atton, Visas, Mira, Mical/Brianna), separated from the Exile on Malachor, launch an attack upon Kreia and Sion and are easily beaten- it's up to the exile to save them or let them die- Atton in particular gets a nice melodramatic death scene (way too much overacting by his voice actor)
3. There's an actual resolution to the Remote/G0-T0 standoff involving HK-47, according to your actions in the HK-Factory, which determine the fate of Malachor V.

I mean, Malachor isn't finished by any stretch of the imagination, but the modders obviously squeezed everything they could out of what was present in the voice files.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 02:39:40 am by Mr. Vega »
-John Maynard Keynes

Offline Demitri

Cant seem to DL from filefront. Don't know if its a problem from their end or mine. Any other DL locations?
"Brothers and sisters are natural enemies!
Like Englishmen and Scots!
Or Welshmen and Scots!
Or Japanese and Scots!
Or Scots and other Scots!
Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!" - Groundskeeper Willie

Offline Mr. Vega

• Your Node Is Mine
It's back up now.
-John Maynard Keynes