Author Topic: Anyone interested in some spare CH gear?  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Anyone interested in some spare CH gear?
In the name of customer satisfaction, CH Products sent me new, from-stock pedals and Fighterstick over issues that weren't technically issues.

I'm not selling the new ones, though. These are the older ones with no actual issues, but the CH rep says I don't need to send them in.

I'm broke as **** and need some cash. So, I'm selling my "older" Fighterstick and Pro Pedals for $50 apiece, plus shipping.

Fighterstick: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122376907703

Pedals: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122377001379

Good way to get a headstart on a set, methinks.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:23:32 am by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline MikeRoz

Re: Anyone interested in some spare CH gear?
How did you swing that? My throttle is constantly doing this thing where input will lag behind the actual position and then catch up all at once. Goes away if I open it up, then close it again.

Long out of warranty by this point though.
Rave reviews of my previous posts:
"Wow.  Just wow.  Well, just about the whole post is devoid of reasonable technical merit and accuracy." -Enki
"Wow, he just wasted about an hour of his life." -MachManX
"There are 5 million things wrong with your post, of which many have already been pointed out..." -blackhole
"Grrr. Someone please monkey mike...He's causing more problems than he's solving" -terran_emperor
"You're not very bright, are you." - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: Anyone interested in some spare CH gear?
How did you swing that? My throttle is constantly doing this thing where input will lag behind the actual position and then catch up all at once. Goes away if I open it up, then close it again.

Long out of warranty by this point though.

My throttle doesn't have any issues, though I did put some velcro in it for resistance. You probably have a bad pot. They're incredibly easy to replace, though.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta