Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (44/46) > >>

Col. Fishguts:
Ah ok, then I assume setting it to "stable" is needed, since as EatThePath pointed out, RC8 counts as a "lower" version than the final 23.0 release

Grizzly:
BPC Update 3.2.3 is now uploading!
The first actual update that isn't just to fix an upload issue, yah!

Small SFX and lighting revisions:
Shadows are now slightly darker by default.
Some bombs now once again get a flare effect.
A new balor sound, as well as some other sound revisions that should lead to less cutoff when many weapons are firing.

And a few bugfixes:
Fixed an issue in SM1-03 where your wingmen would rush into the Iceni and get shot down.
Fixed an issue in BP2-20 where the player could call a support ship, which would crash the mission.
Added an UI element that erroneously got deleted when cleaning out the files not needed for uploading.

Crypthammer:

--- Quote from: Col. Fishguts on March 07, 2023, 12:03:41 pm ---Ah ok, then I assume setting it to "stable" is needed, since as EatThePath pointed out, RC8 counts as a "lower" version than the final 23.0 release

--- End quote ---

That was the issue and it runs now, but now for some reason FS2 thinks that my mouse is a joystick, and I have no clue why or how to fix it, and for some reason it's specific to the AoA campaign.  I have all of my joysticks unplugged and have turned off vJoy, and set Knossos to the "No Joystick" setting.  When I play WiH 1, my mouse works fine, and when I set my yaw axis in the controls settings, it detects as mouse x axis.  When I switch to the AoA campaign, using the same control profile, my mouse doesn't work for yaw (but I can still move my cursor around).  When I try to rebind my yaw axis, it rebinds it as Joy0 Axis.  I'm so confused.  Why would that be specific to the campaign?

Col. Fishguts:
In the settings (F2) you have the option "Mouse Input Mode", set it to "Mouse" and not "Joy-0" (or whatever else is shown there as an alternative).
This setting seems to have a tendency to reset itself to Joy-0 (at least for me), so you may have to do this a few times and exit the game.
Those settings are stored per pilot (not per campaign), so maybe also try creating a new pilot and start AoA again.

Redox:
The latest update on Knossos doesn't work for me. When I click the "update" button, I get the error "Some metadata could not be saved. Blue Planet Complete: mod.json could not be written".

I've tried to verify file integrity and deleted and reinstalled BP. Same error. Could this be an error in the update and not me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version