Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

Exile - News

<< < (11/12) > >>

CapellaGoBoom:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on April 14, 2018, 04:56:27 am ---
--- Quote from: CapellaGoBoom on April 13, 2018, 10:39:13 am ---Something weird is going on...exile downloaded like a charm on knossos, but the mod doesn't see my joystick. I have it enabled in knossos but it will not work ingame (it works with my other mods). However it works in wxlauncher. I just uploaded a debug to fsnebula if you wish to look at it

https://fsnebula.org/log/5ad0ce9fcb8db127a8b217de

This is the link to it

--- End quote ---
I'm not expert in that matter. Except for that hud gauges error that we have no idea how to fix, everything looks normal. It may be some sort of Knossos error.

--- End quote ---

Guess what? Turns out I didn't activate my FSO build. The mod now sees my joystick after testing it in the control config settings :)

Nightmare:
:bump:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on April 10, 2018, 09:02:47 pm ---I have both hi-res textures and hi-res effects somewhere on my HD but I can't find either of packages. We downsized majority of bitmaps in current release of ItDW for better performance. If I ever manage to find them, I will upload both.

--- End quote ---

Did the high-res stuff resurface somewhere?

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on December 19, 2018, 05:36:37 pm ---:bump:

--- Quote from: Nyctaeus on April 10, 2018, 09:02:47 pm ---I have both hi-res textures and hi-res effects somewhere on my HD but I can't find either of packages. We downsized majority of bitmaps in current release of ItDW for better performance. If I ever manage to find them, I will upload both.

--- End quote ---

Did the high-res stuff resurface somewhere?

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately not.

I have whole "Exile Hi-Res" folder on my HD where textures and effects are supposed to be... But it's empty. And I have no idea why.
I probably stored those files on my network HD drive long time ago, than forgot about it. Unfortunately this HD also had issues an crashed several times. I'm afraid those files are lost.

Nightmare:
That's unfortunate then. Stupid HDD. :(

Nyctaeus:
Thanks to the effort of Admiral Nelson, writing skills of Su-Tehp and assistance of team of testers - Iain Baker, Fusion, MatthewF, JCDNWarrior and thivvs, I'm pleased to announce that 2.0.0 of Into the Dark Waters is going online :]. It's supporting recent builds and operates under just released MVPs 4.7.X.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version