Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Voice Acting

Voice Actors Samples List

<< < (6/6)

pietraz:
Accent/Description: British Received Pronunciation (BBC English) with a slight Polish accent. Mid to low voice, deep, audible. 23 years old.
Past Experience: None in voice acting, some stage acting
Samples: ONLY on demand via e-mail or upload to RapidShare/4Share (my upload suck)

MrXian:
Accent/Description: Good english with a dutch accent. Age 30, I find it hard to describe my own voice.
Past Experience: No real applicable experience.

Samples: I'll put up some samples if someone sends me some lines to use. Please add some pointers as to what kind of emotions are behind the lines (anger, boredom, none, annoyedness, etc.), and what type of person is saying it (military, civilian, trader, etc.)

Getter Robo G:
For those of you who bothered to post samples, make sure you have your board settings on for email notification so people can contact you. Or post your email (or other form of contact) in the same post you did your sample links.

(NOT a Mod, just some helpful advice...)

bahijal74:
Accent/description: My voice is overall a bit high barely but not much. I have a accent that i recently learned to hide..(you will see why when you hear it) its a kind of mix between Texas south and Irish......not kidding. Otherwise my voice is pretty plain. I work on accent for days if i must.
Past Experience: None applicable.

Samples: Give me some liens whatever info you can I will see what i can do...i don't have any applicable samples as im working on making sure my voice is heard correctly..but i am just finishing up as i post this. so please send what you can I'll work on getting samples soon.

Colonol Dekker:
Update: :yes:

I have now mastered the atypical movie soldier style as portrayed by the dude in NEST from Transformers 2, or Psycho from Crysis.

Update update.

For my samples,  see war in heaven 😜

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version