Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Voice Acting

FORTUNE HUNTERS TRILOGY needs MORE actors! Still more! Now!

<< < (25/25)

Su-tehp:

--- Quote from: emark4 on September 24, 2020, 10:45:53 am ---
--- Quote from: Su-tehp on September 23, 2020, 03:40:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: emark4 on September 23, 2020, 12:03:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Su-tehp on September 22, 2020, 06:15:55 pm ---If Colonol Dekker VA'ed a script and if there is no one there to hear it, does he make a sound? :nervous:

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you exactly mean by that.

--- End quote ---

It's a riff on the old Zen riddle: If a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

--- End quote ---

Not exactly familiar with zen riddles. But I will take the simple answer as a no.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I said no also, even after I saw this years ago. Bart Simpson may (sometimes) be Too Dumb To Fool but he can be taught! (He's just too lazy to apply himself is all.)

Colonol Dekker:
It does make a sound,  but nobody is there to hear it.  Was every dinosaur mute because we weren't there to hear them?

Do sleeping robot koalas dream of eucalyptus flavoured 9v batteries? 🤔🤔

Colonol Dekker:
Superbump.   

It'd be nice to see more roles filled.  13 years is not too long to wait is it?

jg18:
I can take a crack at something, maybe Heavy Hector?

As my "demo reel", I played Delta 1 in "Command Responsibility", Battle of Neptune's bonus mission, which, might I add, Vidmaster liked quite a bit.  :cool:

As a matter of fact, I've been itching to do more VA work. ;7

EDIT: I have the house to myself this weekend, a perfect opportunity for recording. ;)

EDIT 2: I know a dude who may be interested as well and also did VA work for that mission (see credits for "Warren Bacal").

Vidmaster:
All of my current FreeSpace work is in the community-domain. As long as you include the original credits, everyone in this community may make any sort of modifications imaginable...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version