Author Topic: evil rises storywritting  (Read 3424 times)

evil rises storywritting
hi all who can help me with story writting i suck at it i am busy with evil rises i could use help i have writen a littile big could you help
https://1drv.ms/w/s!Anh2Q9xPqybilaccCUXks6YUkeI3dw
this is backstory
Welcome to another area of hell. Call me, anytime you need to bring peace to the galaxy but if you ask about the squadron, I hope you can help me out with what you can do. You can send in and out the squadron, but it is not ready and prepared to stand against this new thread. Happy New Year! We are creating things, but with nothing happening here, it is not possible because I want you to turn it into a secret project. And it will happen in the future missions, as you will see you’re getting on to helping to destroy them all. And that is what we are going to do. But destruction is already began. A new area begins. So now and then we are going to make an army with the alliance but the alliance cannot give the enemy the peace that they want. You can call me any time when the enemy army is too strong. But you will see that it is not always hope that we need to defeat their engaged enemies. There is no hope against Happy New Year. Let me know if there is nothing else we can do.
There is a new army coming. They will know every weakness of Happy New Year….

i need grammer error's fixer missions builders too
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 10:34:20 am by woutersmits »

Re: evil rises storywritting
evil rises = happynewyear?

yes act one

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Have to admit that i never understand what this happynewyear thing is about at all.

After i searched in the forums, this campaign(?) was declared as nearly finished in 2015. Then it was postponed at the beginning of 2016 because it should have ~20 missions now and upgraded previous ones. The last piece of information i found was, that atleast 15 missions were finished in the middle of 2016 which was three years ago.

So... what is this?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 06:25:57 am by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

a new projact custom campain called evil rises

So this is hny evil rises?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 07:30:29 am by Nightmare »

nope goober is writing it

it takes time

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
hi all who can help me with story writting i suck at it i am busy with evil rises i could use help i have writen a littile big could you help
this is backstory
Welcome to another area of hell. Call me, anytime you need to bring peace to the galaxy but if you ask about the squadron, I hope you can help me out with what you can do. You can send in and out the squadron, but it is not ready and prepared to stand against this new thread. Happy New Year! We are creating things, but with nothing happening here, it is not possible because I want you to turn it into a secret project. And it will happen in the future missions, as you will see you’re getting on to helping to destroy them all. And that is what we are going to do. But destruction is already began. A new area begins. So now and then we are going to make an army with the alliance but the alliance cannot give the enemy the peace that they want. You can call me any time when the enemy army is too strong. But you will see that it is not always hope that we need to defeat their engaged enemies. There is no hope against Happy New Year. Let me know if there is nothing else we can do.

i need grammer error's fixer

If you want me to work my proof-reading and editing magic on it I can help you once I have finished proofing and editing the 90+ pages of Vega Must Burn for Orph.

So next week basically.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

this is backstory

i need grammer error's fixer

If you want me to work my proof-reading and editing magic on it I can help you once I have finished proofing and editing the 90+ pages of Vega Must Burn for Orph.

So next week basically.
thanks yes ive edited the first post im looking for fredders
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 04:15:52 am by woutersmits »