Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Coronavirus Outbreak

<< < (263/264) > >>

Grizzly:
It's all fair and a rational way of looking at things, but even at our heart humans are still emotional creatures no matter how intelligent we would like to think we are. Like the notion that if I die tomorrow I'll miss my niece growing up isn't very rational, becuase these are the concerns of a mortal and once I'm dead I won't have those concerns anymore, but that doesn't prevent me from having, err, FOMO? In the moment. Very selfish, I know :P

Grizzly:
I got boosteeed

DefCynodont119:

--- Quote from: -Joshua- on December 03, 2021, 04:23:59 pm ---I got boosteeed

--- End quote ---

Wooooo!!

I got my boost just the other day.  :yes:

Dysko:
Got my booster yesterday too.

I had COVID-like symptoms two weeks ago (sudden 37,5 °C fever which even peaked up to 39 °C for one evening), luckily the swab turned out negative, so it was probably parainfluenza.

Now let's hope now that this nu variant doesn't f**k everything up.
(oh it was renamed omicron and the "nu variant" dad joke does not work anymore?  :( )

perihelion:
Just got my booster last night. I was planning to do it next weekend, but we finished our annual inventory physical count 2 days ahead of schedule (that has never happened before!) so I looked to see if anyone was still shooting people up last night. Pharmacy just down the road had one ready. Yay!

No significant pain or sick feeling this time, so that’s another blessing.

Yeah, seriously, did we just skip half of the Greek alphabet or were there epsilon and lambda etc variants that just weren’t splashy enough to make the news? Or are they just skipping the “boring” letters?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version