Author Topic: BP: War in Heaven discussion  (Read 918407 times)

Offline crizza

Re: BP: War in Heaven discussion
It took me several tries, but after I get the hang with the Mjolnirs...easy and forgiving, apart from the losses I cannot figure how they come to happen.
And right know I want to eat my keyboard 'cause I moved to the next mission, but I know I can do better than loosing 30 god damn spaceframes, which, IMHO jumped out and don't got destroyed...

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I can answer your last question, at least.  Blue Planet: War in Heaven is BP2.  All of War in Heaven is BP2.  There will be the conclusion to BP, BP3 (name unknown, or at least I don't remember) after War in Heaven (all five acts).

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I think there's something screwed up with the casualty counter in Her Finest Hour. Not sure what as the SEXPs seem pretty robust!

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I think there's something screwed up with the casualty counter in Her Finest Hour. Not sure what as the SEXPs seem pretty robust!

I suspect their might be, I'm relatively sure the
Spoiler:
majority of my reinforcement airwings warped out safely after we disabled the Carthage, as I left the two Naryanas to plink away at the Carthage.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline crizza

I suspect their might be, I'm relatively sure the
Spoiler:
majority of my reinforcement airwings warped out safely after we disabled the Carthage, as I left the two Naryanas to plink away at the Carthage.
Just what I did...will try to call in the stealth fighter to neutralize as much turrets as possible before starting the main assault.

Offline aledeth

Something that I noticed after retrying Her Finest Hour again and again to bring down the casualty count, is that the "Number of Units on Station" would be arbitrarily high. On my last try before I gave up and accepted the poor performance, I had something like 71 Units on Station before I called in any reinforcements at all. I'm guessing that certain reinforcements aren't having their unit count decreased or something, because despite my performance becoming more and more flawless each mission, after my 2nd try last night I never got below catastrophic losses.

And this is after I killed EVERYTHING but the Carthage, bring in bombers and gunships to nuke the engines, have them leave immediately and let the Artillery finish the job.

Also, question for the Devs: Is it possible to bring in the Toutatis, get ambushed by Serkr, but turn the ambush around and destroy Serkr instead? Or are they coded to not die in that mission?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:46:07 pm by aledeth »

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Yeah, I was told Toutatis airwing losses were effectively total, which definitely wasn't true. As for the Neptune mission, I took many, many attempts to beat it - real PITA, primarily I think because I kept missing the significance of positioning myself under the Carthage. In a non VAed campaign, that needs to be emphasized by more than a single line among the dozens and dozens in the mission.

Also, did I hit a bug in the refinery mission, or is it just really short? I deployed all my guns, killed the scouts, and then the mission was successfully over before I even had a chance to kill or disarm the gunship, probably around a minute after they warped in.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Whoa-ho what

I can answer your last question, at least.  Blue Planet: War in Heaven is BP2.  All of War in Heaven is BP2.  There will be the conclusion to BP, BP3 (name unknown, or at least I don't remember) after War in Heaven (all five acts).

That wait is going to be pure murder. :p

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Right, I got over my mission difficulty angst and completed the Carthage mission to spec, and all I have to say is sweet ape-testicles that campaign was awesome.  Those last missions were bloody amazing.  My apologies for being a little aggressive with the criticism, I was rather upset at the time.  This was quite awesome on the whole though now that I have played through it.

Offline Luis Dias

We'll have to agree to disagree on that point. I strongly believe that storytelling is the primary component of a game. Otherwise you only have an empty shell.
I completely agree.

What. That is insane. Chess, ****ing chess, doesn't have any story to it. Mario is incredibly fun and no one gives a damn about its "story".

Yes, "storytelling" is very very compelling in BP and many other games. But those kinds of generalities are not... ahhh... smart.

(And I could argue it's not about storytelling at all, but mostly about drama)

Offline Aesaar

Mario is incredibly fun and no one gives a damn about its "story".
This might be your opinion, but I think Mario games are overrated piles of crap.

Offline Luis Dias

Tell me what's the story behind Quakelive, Soccer, Table Football, Monopoly, Poker, RPG deck games etc.,etc.

Come on, that statement was utterly asinine and insane.

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Those are all empty shells. What's your point ?
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Guys, let us please take a step back here.

Video games can be defined through the interplay of story, gameplay, graphics and sound.
Due to the versatility of this medium, we do not need all, or even a majority of these components to make a good game; some games omit stories alltogether for pure gameplay; others use the gameplay to tell a story (see for example: XCOM).

Now, some people look for stories when they're looking for games to play. Others have different priorities. The only thing that is dumb here is you guys calling each other dumb over the others' preferences; kindly stop it.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Damage

• I'm a Major.
Also, did I hit a bug in the refinery mission, or is it just really short? I deployed all my guns, killed the scouts, and then the mission was successfully over before I even had a chance to kill or disarm the gunship, probably around a minute after they warped in.

I ran into this too, on my 2nd attempt for the platform mission.  Haven't had it repeat though.  An aside, I've run into several random graphics glitches here and there throughout since I downloaded BPComplete.  The really weird thing, thanks to campaigns like Transcend and now WiH Tenebra, I'm not sure which ones are legit glitches, which ones are scripted events, and which ones are just me not getting enough sleep.  Thank you for screwing with my head. :lol:

No seriously, thanks.
I didn't feel like putting anything here.  Then I did it anyway just to be contrary.

Offline Venicius

• Be gone, ruffian!
    • Minecraft
Consistently get crashes, here's my log...Hopefully it's not indicative of needing a new computer right now!

[attachment deleted by a basterd]

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Code: [Select]
==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
FreeSpace 2 Open version: 3.6.17.9481
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_point 0.3
  -missile_lighting
  -nomotiondebris
  -3dshockwave
  -shadow_quality 0,-spec_point 0.3
  -dualscanlines
  -orbradar
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod blueplanet2,blueplanet,mediavps_3612
  -window
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\adv-bp2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4d6319c8
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0x4f978a6b
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' with a checksum of 0x64e738b9
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0xbaa4dbd6
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0x9689af32
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\adv-bp.vp' with a checksum of 0x670cbd97
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' with a checksum of 0x58f866a1
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' with a checksum of 0x213dcdf3
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' with a checksum of 0xe5b684cd
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' with a checksum of 0x1604e6d1
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' with a checksum of 0xcb7237b9
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x59649c21
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' with a checksum of 0x529cc70f
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x9c510aa0
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' with a checksum of 0xb9a9a485
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' with a checksum of 0xb3e21469
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x7c9d7e74
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' with a checksum of 0x6ffd5c78
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\' ... 4 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\adv-bp2.vp' ... 33 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-audio1.vp' ... 243 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-core.vp' ... 92 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals1.vp' ... 682 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet2\bp2-visuals2.vp' ... 2480 files
Searching root 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\' ... 5 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\adv-bp.vp' ... 358 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-audio1.vp' ... 41 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-audio2.vp' ... 683 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-core.vp' ... 47 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-visuals1.vp' ... 400 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\blueplanet\bp-visuals2.vp' ... 1561 files
Searching root 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\' ... 1 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' ... 315 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' ... 1527 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' ... 1876 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' ... 13 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' ... 94 files
Searching root 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\' ... 5 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\Root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\GOG Games\FreeSpace2\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Found 31 roots and 17497 files.
Setting language to English
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-lcl.tbm' ...
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".

Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX version: 1.0
  Max auxiliary sends: 1
  Playback device: Generic Software on Speakers (2- High Definition Audio Device)
  Capture device: Microphone (3- Blue Snowflake)
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1600x900 with 16-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 5, G: 6, B: 5, depth: 16, stencil: 1, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor    : Intel
  OpenGL Renderer  : Intel 965/963 Graphics Media Accelerator
  OpenGL Version   : 2.0.0 - Build 8.14.10.1930

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_point_sprite".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_float".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_geometry_shader4".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_texture_array".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

No hardware support for shadow mapping. Shadows will be disabled.
  Max texture units: 8 (2)
  Max elements vertices: 1024
  Max elements indices: 1024
  Max texture size: 2048x2048
  Max render buffer size: 2048x2048
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: NO
  Using trilinear texture filter.
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 742 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 48 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
Game Settings Table: Using Standard Loops For SEXP Arguments
Game Settings Table: Using standard event chaining behavior
Game Settings Table: External shaders are DISABLED
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_flak-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_dbrs-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_exp-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-turretHotkey-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-trigger-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-tcard-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-stupid-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-equip-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-debrisgrav-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-csc-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-betty-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-sdf.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-sdf.tbm' ...
Dutifully ignoring the extra sound values for retail sound 36, 'l_hit.wav'...
Dutifully ignoring the extra sound values for retail sound 37, 'm_hit.wav'...
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 0
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_music-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mus.tbm' ...
TABLES => Starting parse of 'colors.tbl'...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-mfl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-mfl.tbm' ...
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-aip.tbm' ...
Warning: "$perform less checks for death screams" flag is deprecated in favor of "$perform fewer checks for death screams"
Warning: "$allow primary link delay" flag is deprecated in favor of "$allow primary link at mission start"
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wxp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 75 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 49 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 93 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (capflash.eff) with 40 frames at 10 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Maxim_Impact.eff) with 23 frames at 30 fps.
ANI Lamprey_Impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (explo3.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (HFlakExp.eff) with 48 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06b.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (bomb_flare.eff) with 69 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp50.eff) with 92 frames at 30 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-wep.tbm' ...
Ignoring free flight speed for weapon 'Trebuchet#Aegis'
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-shp.tbm' ...
The "primary_bank" animation type name is deprecated.  Specify "primary-bank" instead.
The "primary_bank" animation type name is deprecated.  Specify "primary-bank" instead.
Particle effect for impact spew disabled on ship 'Moon Landscape'.
Particle effect for damage spew disabled on ship 'Moon Landscape'.
Particle effect for impact spew disabled on ship 'The GRID'.
Particle effect for damage spew disabled on ship 'The GRID'.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-hdg.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-hdg.tbm' ...
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI 2_radar1 with size 209x170 (33.6% wasted)
ANI 2_energy2 with size 86x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_reticle1 with size 40x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI 2_leftarc with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_rightarc1 with size 103x252 (1.6% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc2 with size 35x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI 2_toparc3 with size 41x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI 2_lead1 with size 26x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI 2_lock1 with size 56x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI 2_lockspin with size 100x100 (21.9% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
BMPMAN: Found EFF (BPstealthgauge.eff) with 3 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (viewfinder.eff) with 1 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (BPsignalgaugetop.eff) with 1 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (BPsignalgauge.eff) with 11 frames at 30 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-main-hall.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp2-main-hall.tbm' ...
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script loaded!
MediaVPs: Explosions script loaded!
Ships.tbl is : VALID
Weapons.tbl is : VALID
cfile_init() took 549
VIDEO: No shader support and hd video is beeing played this can get choppy.Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
PLR => Verifying 'Hunter.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Parsing:  Flags...
PLR => Verifying complete!
PLR => Verifying 'Hunterr.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Verifying 'Test.plr' with version 0...
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
PLR => Loading 'Test.plr' with version 0...
PLR => Parsing:  Info...
PLR => Parsing:  Scoring...
PLR => Parsing:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Parsing:  HUD...
PLR => Parsing:  Variables...
PLR => Parsing:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Parsing:  Controls...
PLR => Parsing:  Settings...
PLR => Loading complete!
CSG => Loading 'Test.bp2-p2.csg' with version 0...
CSG => Parsing:  Flags...
CSG => Parsing:  Info...
CSG => Parsing:  Missions...
CSG => Parsing:  Techroom...
CSG => Parsing:  Loadout...
CSG => Parsing:  Scoring...
CSG => Parsing:  RedAlert...
CSG => Parsing:  HUD...
CSG => Parsing:  Variables...
CSG => Parsing:  Settings...
CSG => Parsing:  Controls...
CSG => Parsing:  Cutscenes...
CSG => Loading complete!
CSG => Loading complete!
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.548 (0.548)
Got event GS_EVENT_NEW_CAMPAIGN (26) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
CSG => Loading complete!
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file '2_LoadingBGM00.png'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (2_Loading.eff) with 14 frames at 15 fps.
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particleexp01.eff) with 10 frames at 8 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke01.eff) with 54 frames at 15 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke02.eff) with 39 frames at 24 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-fbl.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap01.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap02.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Rock_Exp.eff) with 55 frames at 30 fps.
Loading warp model
Loading model 'warp.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'warp.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbf802ad0, IBX checksum: 0xe7aa5a55 -- "warp.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit01a.eff) with 23 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit02a.eff) with 45 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit03a.eff) with 22 frames at 30 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave model...
Loading model 'shockwave.pof'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shockwave3d-glow.eff) with 159 frames at 24 fps.
Model shockwave.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'shockwave.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa85bec39, IBX checksum: 0x9af155c2 -- "shockwave.pof"
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default model load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'bp2-17.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Loading model 'europa.pof'
Model europa.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'europa.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x401bf33d, IBX checksum: 0xaeae6faf -- "europa.pof"
Loading model 'neptunebox1.pof'
Model neptunebox1.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'neptunebox1.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa6a09646, IBX checksum: 0xfa108ab2 -- "neptunebox1.pof"
Loading model 'saturn-htsb.pof'
Model saturn-htsb.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'saturn-htsb.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x5fc3bab7, IBX checksum: 0x430c4182 -- "saturn-htsb.pof"
Loading model 'sunbox.pof'
Model sunbox.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'sunbox.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xfc4060d7, IBX checksum: 0x32deae8c -- "sunbox.pof"
Starting mission message count : 294
Ending mission message count : 294
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_set_soundtrack
Loading model 'Wraith.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'poddoorf', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'armcoverl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'armcoverr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'poddoorl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'poddoorr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'barrelclamp', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'barrel', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunbzrdr', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunbzrdl', believed to be in ship Wraith.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Wraith.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x55be5250, IBX checksum: 0x22b19923 -- "Wraith.pof"
Loading model 'UEDSolaris.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt05a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt06a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt07a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt08a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt09a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt10a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt11a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt12a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt13a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt14a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt15a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door1-trrt16a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt05a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt06a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt07a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt08a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt09a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt10a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt11a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt12a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt13a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt14a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt15a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'door2-trrt16a', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rotatora', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay01', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay02', believed to be in ship UEDSolaris.pof
Found live debris model for 'communication'
Found live debris model for 'engine01'
Found live debris model for 'engine01'
Found live debris model for 'engine02'
Found live debris model for 'engine02'
Found live debris model for 'engine03'
Found live debris model for 'engine03'
Found live debris model for 'navigation'
Found live debris model for 'rotatora'
Found live debris model for 'rotatora'
Found live debris model for 'sensors'
Found live debris model for 'weapons'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'UEDSolaris.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2ccdde9b, IBX checksum: 0x1874388a -- "UEDSolaris.pof"
Submodel 'rotatorb' is detail level 1 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatorc' is detail level 2 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'turret01b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret01a-base'
Submodel 'turret01b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret01a-arm'
Submodel 'turret02b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret02a-base'
Submodel 'turret02b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret02a-arm'
Submodel 'turret03b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret03a-base'
Submodel 'turret03b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret03a-arm'
Submodel 'turret04b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret04a-base'
Submodel 'turret04b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret04a-arm'
Submodel 'turret05b' is detail level 1 of 'turret05a'
Submodel 'turret06b' is detail level 1 of 'turret06a'
Submodel 'turret07b' is detail level 1 of 'turret07a'
Submodel 'turret08b' is detail level 1 of 'turret08a'
Submodel 'turret09b' is detail level 1 of 'turret09a'
Submodel 'turret10b' is detail level 1 of 'turret10a'
Submodel 'turret11b' is detail level 1 of 'turret11a'
Submodel 'turret12b' is detail level 1 of 'turret12a'
Submodel 'turret13b' is detail level 1 of 'turret13a'
Submodel 'turret14b' is detail level 1 of 'turret14a'
Submodel 'turret15b' is detail level 1 of 'turret15a'
Submodel 'turret16b' is detail level 1 of 'turret16a'
Submodel 'turret17b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret17a-base'
Submodel 'turret17b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret17a-arm'
Submodel 'turret18b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret18a-base'
Submodel 'turret19b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret19a-base'
Submodel 'turret19b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret19a-arm'
Submodel 'turret20b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret20a-base'
Submodel 'turret21b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret21a-base'
Submodel 'turret21b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret21a-arm'
Submodel 'turret22b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret22a-base'
Submodel 'turret22b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret22a-arm'
Submodel 'turret23b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret23a-base'
Submodel 'turret23b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret23a-arm'
Submodel 'turret24b-base' is detail level 1 of 'turret24a-base'
Submodel 'turret24b-arm' is detail level 1 of 'turret24a-arm'
Submodel 'turret25b' is detail level 1 of 'turret25a'
Submodel 'turret26b' is detail level 1 of 'turret26a'
Submodel 'turret27b' is detail level 1 of 'turret27a'
Submodel 'turret28b' is detail level 1 of 'turret28a'
Submodel 'turret29b' is detail level 1 of 'turret29a'
Submodel 'turret30b' is detail level 1 of 'turret30a'
Submodel 'turret31b' is detail level 1 of 'turret31a'
Submodel 'turret32b' is detail level 1 of 'turret32a'
Submodel 'turret33b' is detail level 1 of 'turret33a'
Submodel 'turret34b' is detail level 1 of 'turret34a'
Submodel 'turret35b' is detail level 1 of 'turret35a'
Submodel 'turret36b' is detail level 1 of 'turret36a'
Submodel 'turret37b' is detail level 1 of 'turret37a'
Submodel 'turret38b' is detail level 1 of 'turret38a'
Submodel 'turret39b' is detail level 1 of 'turret39a'
Submodel 'turret40b' is detail level 1 of 'turret40a'
Submodel 'turret41b' is detail level 1 of 'turret41a'
Submodel 'turret42b' is detail level 1 of 'turret42a'
Submodel 'turret43b' is detail level 1 of 'turret43a'
Submodel 'turret44b' is detail level 1 of 'turret44a'
Submodel 'turret45b' is detail level 1 of 'turret45a'
Submodel 'turret46b' is detail level 1 of 'turret46a'
Submodel 'turret47b' is detail level 1 of 'turret47a'
Submodel 'turret48b' is detail level 1 of 'turret48a'
Submodel 'turret49b' is detail level 1 of 'turret49a'
Submodel 'turret50b' is detail level 1 of 'turret50a'
Submodel 'turret51b' is detail level 1 of 'turret51a'
Submodel 'turret52b' is detail level 1 of 'turret52a'
Submodel 'turret53b' is detail level 1 of 'turret53a'
Submodel 'turret54b' is detail level 1 of 'turret54a'
Submodel 'turret55b' is detail level 1 of 'turret55a'
Submodel 'turret56b' is detail level 1 of 'turret56a'
Submodel 'turret57b' is detail level 1 of 'turret57a'
Submodel 'turret58b' is detail level 1 of 'turret58a'
Submodel 'turret59b' is detail level 1 of 'turret59a'
Submodel 'turret60b' is detail level 1 of 'turret60a'
Loading model 'KarunaMk1.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rotatora', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Reactor01', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Reactor02', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay', believed to be in ship KarunaMk1.pof
Found live debris model for 'sensors'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'KarunaMk1.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3771aad4, IBX checksum: 0x68db40ff -- "KarunaMk1.pof"
Submodel 'engine01b' is detail level 1 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01c' is detail level 2 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01d' is detail level 3 of 'engine01a'
Submodel 'engine01b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine01c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine01d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02b' is detail level 1 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02c' is detail level 2 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02d' is detail level 3 of 'engine02a'
Submodel 'engine02b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine02d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03b' is detail level 1 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03c' is detail level 2 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03d' is detail level 3 of 'engine03a'
Submodel 'engine03b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine03d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04b' is detail level 1 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04c' is detail level 2 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04d' is detail level 3 of 'engine04a'
Submodel 'engine04b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04c-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'engine04d-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'engine04a-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatorb-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatorc-destroyed' is detail level 2 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatord-destroyed' is detail level 3 of 'rotatora-destroyed'
Submodel 'rotatorb' is detail level 1 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatorc' is detail level 2 of 'rotatora'
Submodel 'rotatord' is detail level 3 of 'rotatora'
Allocating space for at least 43 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (43 in-use).
Loading model 'Torrent.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Torrent.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xedda9d0e, IBX checksum: 0xe53c7811 -- "Torrent.pof"
Loading model 'raynor.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship raynor.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship raynor.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'raynor.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x35063004, IBX checksum: 0x1db6851c -- "raynor.pof"
Loading model 'corvette2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3aaebe96, IBX checksum: 0x42b3e9a3 -- "corvette2t-01.pof"
Loading model 'cruiser2t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cruiser2t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb6b2d965, IBX checksum: 0x8b764fcf -- "cruiser2t-01.pof"
Loading model 'jackal-e.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoorbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoorbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoortl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gundoortr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guns', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'hullpodl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'hullpodr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftintake', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'leftventtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightintake', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'rightventtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailbl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailbr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailtl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tailtr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector1', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector10', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector11', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector12', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector2', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector3', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector4', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector5', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector6', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector7', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector8', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'tdeflector9', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'throttle', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'wingpodl', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'wingpodr', believed to be in ship jackal-e.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'jackal-e.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x6da1d174, IBX checksum: 0x9f2f794b -- "jackal-e.pof"
Loading model 'ezec8guns.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'ezec8guns.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x14c538ad, IBX checksum: 0xf254c52f -- "ezec8guns.pof"
Loading model 'fighter2t-03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x437b0cfb, IBX checksum: 0x7a6fa692 -- "fighter2t-03.pof"
Loading model 'fighter2t-05.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter2t-05.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbfb37609, IBX checksum: 0x207ec69a -- "fighter2t-05.pof"
Loading model 'HellRaiserXA.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'BBayLin', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'BBayLout', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'BBayRin', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'BBayRout', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'BbayBtms', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GArmL', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GArmR', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GProbes', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GRail', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Gbarrel', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GcoverFRNT', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GcoverL', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GcoverR', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'GcoverTop', believed to be in ship HellRaiserXA.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'HellRaiserXA.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x906537f1, IBX checksum: 0x947da071 -- "HellRaiserXA.pof"
Loading model 'banshee.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel1', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel2', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel3', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel4', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel5', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'ABPanel6', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'THROTTLE', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'VENTL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'VENTR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunbarrelL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunbarrelR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunclawBL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunclawBR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunclawTL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'gunclawTR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guncoverBL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guncoverBR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guncoverTL', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'guncoverTR', believed to be in ship banshee.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'banshee.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x2e34e7df, IBX checksum: 0x9b47ced8 -- "banshee.pof"
Loading model 'corvette3t-03.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette3t-03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xdbfc9fea, IBX checksum: 0xca45d74c -- "corvette3t-03.pof"
Loading model 'Blip.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Blip.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x8701ba27, IBX checksum: 0x3ee2fcac -- "Blip.pof"
Submodel 'blipb' is detail level 1 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipc' is detail level 2 of 'blipa'
Submodel 'blipd' is detail level 3 of 'blipa'
Loading model 'Tethis2.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'RotatorLRa', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'RotatorSMa', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay01', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay02', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay03', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'Fighterbay04', believed to be in ship Tethis2.pof
Found live debris model for 'Engine01a'
Found live debris model for 'Engine02a'
Found live debris model for 'Engine03a'
Found live debris model for 'RotatorLRa'
Found live debris model for 'RotatorLRa'
Found live debris model for 'RotatorSMa'
Found live debris model for 'RotatorSMa'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Tethis2.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xede36767, IBX checksum: 0xf561060b -- "Tethis2.pof"
Submodel 'Engine01b' is detail level 1 of 'Engine01a'
Submodel 'Engine01b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'Engine01a-destroyed'
Submodel 'Engine02b' is detail level 1 of 'Engine02a'
Submodel 'Engine02b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'Engine02a-destroyed'
Submodel 'Engine03b' is detail level 1 of 'Engine03a'
Submodel 'Engine03c' is detail level 2 of 'Engine03a'
Submodel 'Engine03b-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'Engine03a-destroyed'
Submodel 'RotatorLRb' is detail level 1 of 'RotatorLRa'
Submodel 'RotatorLRc' is detail level 2 of 'RotatorLRa'
Submodel 'RotatorLRb-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'RotatorLRa-destroyed'
Submodel 'RotatorSMb' is detail level 1 of 'RotatorSMa'
Submodel 'RotatorSMc' is detail level 2 of 'RotatorSMa'
Submodel 'RotatorSMb-destroyed' is detail level 1 of 'RotatorSMa-destroyed'
Loading model 'corvette3t-01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'corvette3t-01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x67019812, IBX checksum: 0x1316a408 -- "corvette3t-01.pof"
WARNING: "IBX: Safety Check Failure!  The file doesn't contain enough data, deleting 'corvette3t-01.bx'" at modelinterp.cpp:4299
Int3(): From d:\fso\scp bp branch\code\globalincs\windebug.cpp at line 1371

Your video card probably cannot handle BP right now.

That said, here's another issue - "  -shadow_quality 0,-spec_point 0.3" You've got a comma in your custom command line flags.

Her Finest Hour was insane fun.
Spoiler:
The trick for me was reload and artillery management. Grimlers have 4500 or so range, you have 8 and can reload them multiple times. Artillery fires their missiles at targets more or less in the order you designate then and the cannons they fire once the AWACS are down just wreck the enemy point defenses, although they are much worse in terms of target priority. So if you knock out the mjols with 4 grims each, rearm, hit the enemy AWACS radars with 2 grims each from out of their range, that's pretty much it. You can do the entire rest of that mission with artillery management.

edit: What I'm saying is the key is basically get your artillery cannons online by disabling the AWACS as soon as you can. The missile barrage the frigates shoot is nice, but the enemy's AA screen cuts it to shreds. You need your cannons up since they can't be shot down. Once arty's online you just have to be patient as it wipes the capships. Mjols are trouble, but not half as much as not having your cannons.

My artillery order was: Tankers and the Hyperion. Once I have a breather I add the Leviathan. Once the minelayers start becoming destroyed on your targets list add one corvette, then the other. While this is going on you can deal with the Auroras or the Station or just sit around doing nothing, whichever suits. Without the AA field from the cruisers and corvettes you could probably get away with only calling 2 squads to annihilate the Carthage's engines.

I ran into this too, on my 2nd attempt for the platform mission.  Haven't had it repeat though.

I got this too in a 2nd playthrough. What happened to me was, during the bomber wave, the transport gave a "we're hit, pulling out" message, then undocked and jumped out before the stealth fighters even arrived. I was then given mission successful, return to base.

I think what happens is if the transport docks, then is damaged a lot, then withdraws because of that damage, you succeed anyway.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:39:16 pm by TheDemon »

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Damn, I'm stuck in "In her finest hour". The Carthage still manage to escape. :(

Spoiler:
I save the Serenity, I destroyed all tankers, I neutralized all Mjorln Beam and both AWAC dome and when come to disable the Carthage, when approaching 20%, he jumps.
I also try to destroy the radar dish and upload virus in Neptune HQ, but nothing really change. the Carthage still escape despite I call all reinforcement I could.

And, I was playing in very easy ! :( And the arty works for my first target, then, he won't listen to me. :(