Author Topic: New build (includes FRED)  (Read 10702 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
New build (includes FRED) (2005-04-14)
i got that, myself. don't use the _d build, use the _r build.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
The d builds are used for debugging. As a modder, I want to know what errors debug build outputs. Then again, false alarms are a bit annoying. As a rule of thumb, I'm not releasing a single official TBP base if debug builds give errors on startup.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
meh.

FRED_Open can use the -mod function, right? it won't work. and i wanna FRED fsport missions :(
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
We need more info than "It doesn't work" if you want help Cobra. What did you do?
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
copied the -mod flag i was using from the launcher and pasted it in the necessary area (the target line in the shortcut)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
And? What happened?

BTW the mod entry must be the last thing and FRED does not support multimod.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
nothing happened; it was like the MOD was never enabled.

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Hum, i've some trouble too but with all built except the one for the Cell shading.
During the loading of the first mission, Fs2 Open with the Media VP 3.6.6 crash when try to read Exp05.ani.

My command line :
-ambient_factor 75 -spec -glow -pcx32 -jpgtga -d3dmipmap -nomotiondebris -2d_poof -rlm -pcx2dds -dualscanlines -ship_choice_3d -targetinfo -orbradar -3dwarp -fps