Author Topic: ICSBEAR looks for StarSiege  (Read 929 times)

Offline ICSBEAR

ICSBEAR looks for StarSiege
This is ICSBEAR, some old fellow starsiege legends may remmember this username and I joined this forum sight to find out what ever happened to starsiege. I have been playing starsiege like when I was 5 lol. I really miss starsiege it's kind of a bummer to hear about starsiege 2845. Atm im trying to find any active players today i have managed to build a older machine to run starsiege, trust me wasn't easy. Im having troubles trying to trouble shoot the patches i can't seem to find any sights still containing starsiege patches. All the starsiege sights like www.starsiege.com and www.starsiegeplayers.com don't seem to have the patches. Just email me at [email protected] if you seem to find the long lost patches and let me know if starsiege is active today. It stricly is the greatest game ever for its age the graphics and cut seens are just amazing.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: ICSBEAR looks for StarSiege
Don't necro old threads.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
It stricly is the greatest game ever for its age the graphics and cut seens are just amazing.

best be trolling

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Looks almost like a bot to me...
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Especially considering the link to Starseige,com has been dead for quite a while and has a placeholder site there now which references what looks suspiciously like warez.

Since that's in violation of the Forum Guidelines, I'm locking this thread for the time being.