Author Topic: *****-alert!  (Read 56881 times)

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Ann Coulter's always been a gibberish-spouting loon, but this is just so far beyond the pale it's downright unsettling:

She seems to want Jews to become Christians so they can be "perfected", and she says this to a ****ing Jew on live television no less!

I don't know what's sadder; that she's anti-semitic and doesn't realize it, or that she probably won't lose any fans over this. Heck, she might have even found a whole new following in the skinhead community. :doubt:

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I love the one guy so in shock and disbeleife at what he's hearing "You can't possibly — you're too educated, you can't — you're like my friend in —"

I want to say she just sort of got going and mis spoke, but if she did it probably wasn't by much.

"Wow, you didn't really say that, did you?"
 :lol:
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Ohh, I thought this was about Gore wining the Nobel peace prize.
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I thought I heard somewhere Ann Coulter is a she-male.....
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Opinions aside, after watching the Video. that woman either needs to start eating more healthily, or ease off on the Crystal meth...

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
two words

STUPID BLONDE!
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
How is this controversial? :confused: It's what Christians have believed for 2000 years.

Sure she may not be the most tactful person in the world, but she's correctly stating a belief.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
How is this controversial? :confused: It's what Christians have believed for 2000 years.

Sure she may not be the most tactful person in the world, but she's correctly stating a belief.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Mine too.

Christians believe that the world would be better off if everyone was a Christian. It's not exactly news. Quite a few religions espouse that view. The funniest thing about the whole conversation is that Coulthard is admitting on live television to holding a view she's no-doubt previously complained about Muslims having.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
The funniest thing about the whole conversation is that Coulthard is admitting on live television to holding a view she's no-doubt previously complained about Muslims having.

The difference is that Christians, by and large, don't go around forcing non-Christians to convert at gunpoint (at least, not anymore... they kinda did that in the Crusades, except it was swords and axes, not guns, but whatever), or killing non-Christians for believing in something else.

Anyway, it's not unheard of for Jews to believe in Jesus. Jesus was a Jew Himself; he didn't exactly "convert" to Christianity, you know. His 12 disciples were also Jewish; they just happened to believe that Jesus was the Messiah. I don't see how that makes them any less "Jewish" than the myriads of Orthodox Jews in Israel these days who go around with signs & stickers, proclaiming the late lubavitch rabbi Menachem Schneerson as Messiah.

Also, everyone needs to understand that much of the confusion around this issue is the lack of differentiation in many debates between "jewish" as a nationality/ethnic group, and "Jewish" as a religion. For example, I'm Jewish as far as ethnicity goes, and I believe in Jesus. What does that make me? The term most used these days is "Messianic Jew", which isn't recognized as Jewish (ethnic-wise!) by the rest of the Jews. Just because I believe a Jewish guy 2000 years ago is the Messiah, too! *humph* :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
if you believe in Jesus, doesn't that make you Christian? religion wise anyway. I've heard you refer to yourself as a messianic jew before, but I never quite got it (or I forgot). if you are a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ you are a Christian, if you happen to be something else in addition to that is irrelevant.

sorry for the slight tangent.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
if you are a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ you are a Christian, if you happen to be something else in addition to that is irrelevant.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I don't see how that makes them any less "Jewish" than the myriads of Orthodox Jews in Israel these days who go around with signs & stickers, proclaiming the late lubavitch rabbi Menachem Schneerson as Messiah.

I hope not, I'd hate to have a Messiah who's name sounds like someone sneezing... ;)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
That Deutch guy clearly doesn't know how to host a show.

What I see here is a faliure to communicate on both sides, but that Deutch guy is twisting her words to a degree. And obviously she isn't the smartest and most tactfull person either..

Nothing new under the blue sky....move on.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
That Deutch guy clearly doesn't know how to host a show.

It's american talk show, they're all like that.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
* Scuddie doesn't know whether to be more appalled by Ann Coulter or the whole of the participants in this thread.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
* Scuddie doesn't know whether to be more appalled by Ann Coulter or the whole of the participants in this thread.

* BloodEagle is more appalled by most of the participants in this thread, rather than by Ann Coulter.

Offline Desert Tyrant

• Meh.

I'll go with both.

As far as Ann Coulter goes... the words '****ing skin-head skank' sum her up perfectly.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

* BloodEagle is more appalled by most of the participants in this thread, rather than by Ann Coulter.

*Trashman is appalled by the people who are appalled by this thread

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.

*Trashman is appalled by the people who are appalled by this thread

* Cole likes the new tag

Really, though. *****...

Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.