Author Topic: Have you seen NatGeo's Mars TV series?  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: Have you seen NatGeo's Mars TV series?
Dragon you don't have a ****ing clue how the US works, don't try to preach about it.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I have a clue about how people like Trump work. How US works is hardly relevant in this case. He's one of these people who can make the world descend into madness. I live in a country which had one of those behind the eastern border (technically there wasn't a border back then, but you know what I mean), then, about 30 years later, behind the western one. He is a kind of man who can change how countries work. It doesn't mean he will (I'm hoping he'll turn out to be all bark and no bite when the chips are down), but it does mean you have to be terrible careful with one of those in power.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Dragon you don't have a ****ing clue how the US works, don't try to preach about it.

That may or may not be true, but dismissing the idea that Trump might try to bypass democracy and take on dictatorial powers is... not rational. Sure, he might not try, he might try and fail, but he's a nationalist populist with rabid support among a significant fraction of the population - a fraction that disproportionately includes the armed and militarily trained segments of the US population. He's a major terrorist attack or national security emergency away from being able to declare martial law, and being able to enforce it, legally or not.

Do not fall into the "it could never happen here" trap.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Same to all of you, I agree with you, Black Wolf.

Now then, back to the discussion about the Mars TV series on NatGeo.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...