Author Topic: Favourite TBP ship?  (Read 19711 times)

Offline modis

Sharlin is power, but like someone said it is too powerfull.
Omega looks cool. That rotation section looks mighty and all that armonance. It is one of best ships.

Surachai: you are wrong. In that serie an independant omega was attacked by x-ray beam which hit rotation section. And attacker was destroyed by backward x-ray beam from Omega (in TBP Omega has such too). I think the attacker was Midwinter.

Offline -Norbert-

In The third series, when B5 declared independance I'm fairly certain the one of the independant omega's destroyed a pursuing omega with a beam fired from the rotating section backwards.

No it didn't shoot from the rotation section. It got hit there.
The Omega was the Alexander, under command of Gerneral Hague (who died in exactly that battle, maybe even from that shot) and was hit by the Yorktown, a Midwinter cruiser.
And after that hit, you hear them speaking on the bride "another hit like that and we lose gravity".

Offline Krusi

Hyperion/Midwinter.

A feast for the eyes.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Hmm My first choice is Whitestar, second choice Thunderbolt.
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline yohoob

I like the primus, the centari have always been one of my favorite races, second would be the thunderbolt it has a cool name and looks pretty good.:thepimp:

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
My favourite ship is the Drakh Raider by the way. I just dig the design. Although it didn't have as much work put into it as the gorgeous G'Quan and Omega.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

My choice is the Warlock. Only ever seen once in the Crusade ship and its so ugly its beautiful and you know it can kick butt bigtime. Second is defo the whitestar. Hearin 1 of them scream past your ear and you know youve got some serious firepower beside you.
DnB HEAD, Who gwan test?

Originally posted by -Norbert-
(...)
For fighter the Black Omega Thunderbolt - as good to fly and looks really cool

:nod:
Expect the best. Be prepared for the worst.

Hmm for Babylon 5 Series i must say Vorlon Star Dreadnought or Vorlon Planetkiller. But for the game, like i said before, Sharlin (number one) -> Whitestar -> G'quan -> Omega -> OmegaX -> Vorchan.
Understanding is a three edged sword.

Originally posted by Specter
Shadow battlecrab. Deadly beauty. :)
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Kosh_Naranek
Hmm for Babylon 5 Series i must say Vorlon Star Dreadnought or Vorlon Planetkiller. But for the game, like i said before, Sharlin (number one) -> Whitestar -> G'quan -> Omega -> OmegaX -> Vorchan.

The First Ones suck.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by Kosh_Naranek

The First Ones suck.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline -Norbert-

To that I can only say one thing:
Zog

Offline Raapys

The Shadow Battlecrab is easily the coolest ship ever made in a scifi show. Closely followed by the whitestar and the Vorlon ships.

Think I go for Hyperion, it is just soooo realistic and it weapons are in right places. This beauty has no dead-angles,at least I have not found them yet.

The Hyperion i certainyl like alot. Very classi and with good firepower and angles.

But the Omega beign big and dark and sharp angles is very intimidating. Wehn you see that thing commign at you with its main guns shooting it looks realy nasty. I especialy like the launch bay speuing out fighters.

Offline Vainzki

My all-time favorite ship has been G'Quan since I first saw it on Babylon 5. The model is beautiful and the red paint job says "I'm dangerous!" all over it.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Strangely,I've seen few B5 ships, yet the most attractive (to me) so far has been the Hyperion...
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline comic

Its got be the Shadow battle crab for Cool ooohhhh ahhh value but the Hyperion for shear im going to get the job done good looks.  

The real question is hoe does B5 compare to other Sci-Fi i think it kicks the others but would like to see what people think.

Personal fan off Star Wars ships after B5.
"Every Light Carries A Shadow" - Carved on an obelisc on Z'Ha'Dum

"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching."
Assyrian tablet, c. 2800 BC

Offline Xaphod

• http://www.fishinstitution.com
The aurora starfury, followed closely by the Omega.
Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me.
My website - The Fish Institution