Author Topic: My "little" WIP Topic  (Read 110274 times)

Offline aipz

• War,war never changes...
I'm only sure that's  non-cannon... :nervous:

Alien design:
 propably...
First ones?
Vorlons?
Centauri?

or other race - I don't have the slightest idea :doubt:
"Another fellow pilot"

Offline redmenace

Dilgar?
Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
To me it looks like something that crawls under your skin :blah:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

ok, i clear this one, it should be the Drakh Mothership. i only found i very little pic, so i used some other game models from a babylon 5 mod as referrence. maybe they were wrong. also i had to do some more details in comparison to the other game model so there are some parts that are just my suggestion of this ship, which i have never seen in a crusade episode :(

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
No surrender, no retreat.

well, that isnt the mothership i guess, it looks exactly like the drakh cruiser. i mean this one here:

http://hyperspace.isnnews.net/races/drakmoth.jpg

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Yeap. You're right. I guess I should look the images before I post the links. :D But, I'm trying to get some pics, stay tuned. :p

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Hope these help.

Credits go to Demon @ B5TV.com

thx, great refs, but now i have to rebuild the whole thing :(

damn you! just kidding ;)

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
I just want to see the Mother ingame. :p
Hope you saved the images, as I might remove them from my Photobucket account someday. :)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
You know even with reference pics I still can't work that thing out. Hey and another thing, do you think this mothership might (and I know this is a long shot for a drakh ship) have some kind of a launch bay somewhere?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
ahaem ... watch acta ... the excalibur puts a scratch in its side .... and yes there are 2 or 3 launchports for cruisers on both sides
I hate My signature!

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Can you point out where those are on a screen capture or something? Oh and, launch ports for "cruisers". You know how big those cruisers are right? :)
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
You know how big that mothership is right? :)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Maybe I should remind you that Drakh mothership's size reference is not consistent. It might have appeared smaller or bigger than what it really should be, we cannot be 100% sure of it's proper size.

However, we still know what should be it's official size.
http://warlock.isnnews.net/resources/sizecharts/

It remains to be seen what will be the drakh cruiser's and mothership's size in future versions of TBP...

Offline tomcat

• Dark Lord of Truespace
Well then ..we have another big CGI screw up... I mean we can see the size of the beam fired by Excalibur. We can get a relativelly size that was seen in the Show.
Truespace is the path of the Dark Side
-----------------------------------------------
Dark Truespace Master Tomcat

well, after all i read it should be very large. it can produce or just house the 3 km drakh cruisers and several smaller ships and fighters. so i think 60 km or something like this should be ok, maybe half the size is ok too, but not smaller.

edit: i looked at the pics again and a question occured: does anyone know what is front and what is back? i mean in the first pic, those drakh cruisers seem to jump out and you see them from behind. so i guess the mothership is also from behind, but to me the view looks more like the front. i am confused.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 08:02:09 pm by 2826 »

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
60km is getting awful close to the upper limit of the play area in an FS2 mission.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Originally posted by Primus
Hope these help.

Front

Rear

Rear
Credits go to Demon @ B5TV.com
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

thanks!