Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
Blue Planet / Re: how to install bp
« Last post by yoyosam97 on October 21, 2018, 05:16:41 pm »
any clue when it will back up
Blue Planet / Re: how to install bp
« Last post by PIe on October 21, 2018, 04:51:53 pm »
It's file host is down.  I recommend Knossos (which is generally better than the Installer anyway, not just because it has BP).
So that's how the Transcendent came to be. . . .

Now we know. hahaha.
Blue Planet / how to install bp
« Last post by yoyosam97 on October 21, 2018, 04:17:35 pm »
i have the foinstaller but i cant find bp in the list of mods
Inferno / Re: RELEASE: Inferno Nostos: Act 1
« Last post by Woomeister on October 21, 2018, 04:15:27 pm »
The lack of Nemesis in Act 1 is disturbing, hope you will compensate in Act 2 and Act 3 :)
You'll see it before, during and after 'Nemesis' during Act 2 so no worries there.
Gaming Discussion / Re: What are you playing right now?
« Last post by Scotty on October 21, 2018, 04:05:11 pm »
In Stellaris not being able to capture planets also means that you are blocked by FTL inhibitors.

This is not true.  If you bombard the planet you'll be able to destroy the Fortresses (which are typically toward the top third of buildings destroyed) from orbit and then move on.
Gaming Discussion / Re: What are you playing right now?
« Last post by 0rph3u5 on October 21, 2018, 03:46:00 pm »
In Stellaris not being able to capture planets also means that you are blocked by FTL inhibitors.

Meanwhile, I fought the inevitible war with the UGC as a sideshow to my occupation of the DD. Traded a number of transit system for a wormhole and a staging area near the UGC captial.
Hahaha perfect for Halloween

:D
At first I thought that I was recording technical video, but then...

General Discussion / Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
« Last post by TechnoD11 on October 21, 2018, 11:47:31 am »
Been watching through a curated list of anime this past year; recommendations coming from here at HLP and from subreddits for the series that I liked. So far, I have in total seen (in order):
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (OVA + Movies)
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Kancolle
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Hunter X Hunter

I found Arpeggio and Kancolle to be wholly mediocre and mostly just tried them out of my interest in naval history. FMA:B and HXH were excellent. I even started reading the HXH manga that Togashi has been updating to stick with the new arc.

However, I would consider none of these to be my favorite, as that distinction goes to the collection of Ghibli films that I just finished watching over the last 2 weeks. I'd heard of the minds of Miyazaki and Takahata before but never gave them any attention. That was a mistake. Those were some outstanding movies, from Nausicaa to Kaguya.
Going to be taking a bit of a break for a week or so to focus on my research, but the next on the list is Death Note. I've heard good things, so we'll see.

As for non-anime related entertainment, Downton Abbey has recently caught my attention. Didn't think I'd ever care for the lives of English nobles or that they'd be entertaining but this has been an excellent series. Just finished season 2 and will be starting season 3 shortly.

That is all  :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >