Author Topic: 158th Hiring thread  (Read 14584 times)

Offline Vespero

• http://none
I am willing to use my voice to help out. I'm doing some voices for the WC Saga mod (I go by a different name there), and this project also looks very worthy of some community support.

What lines do you want as an audition?

Vespero

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
[list=1]
  • San Antonio, respond. Respond dammit!
  • We've shot down all the carriers, pilots! Good work.
  • The Ford is launching two wings of fighters. Designations Mu and Kappa.
  • 243rd here, moving to engage the Novgorod.
  • [/list=1] [/B]

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
We're now also hiring modellers and texturers, in addition to voice actors and fredders.

Offline aldi

I can help you with texturing.

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Originally posted by aldi

Don't go another one you should finish Texturing job's in MT and beta testing in BWO:rolleyes:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
'
Originally posted by Holy Imperial Gloriano

Don't go another one you should finish Texturing job's in MT and beta testing in BWO:rolleyes:

It's hardly your call you know.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Originally posted by Black Wolf
'

It's hardly your call you know.

Yeah I know
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
Originally posted by aldi
Do you have any examples of your texturing skills?

Offline aldi

YHEA I do give me your email and I will send you some examples.

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
send them to [email protected]
remove the -nospam-

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
A couple of months late, but I can help with voice acting and FREDing. I can do something like a young male pilot, fresh from the Academy or something. :D

I'm also good at FREDing, just don't ask me to do any variables. I still don't know how to use the damn things. :mad:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline redmenace

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.
              -Frederic Bastiat

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
Originally posted by Cobra
I'm also good at FREDing, just don't ask me to do any variables. I still don't know how to use the damn things. :mad:
Send me a sample mission demonstrating your fredding skills.

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Well, I'm almost finished with my sample mission. I'm gonna send over an Orion nameplate with the mission. It just says "GTD Orion" because I thought that would be cool. :cool: Do you want me to PM you to send the mission?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Damn. Now every time I try to open FRED2 it crashes. Sonofa****! :mad: Maybe I'll take off the nameplate.

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
*sighs* Well, I'm almost done with the THIRD version of my mission. This will be my concept mission. My missions always turn out to be assault missions, and sometimes an occasional rescue or protect something mission.

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
My third version is finished!! *email's Spicious* I want feedback. Oh, and tell me if you would like me to voice act for ya. Like I said, a green recruit or something. ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2004, 10:01:22 pm by 2299 »

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Spoiler:
The mission is about the man played in the main Freespace 2 campaign. About a year after the Capellan incident, Alpha 1 is recommended by Admiral Petrarch for police duty due to increased pirate activity.

Think of it as a demo for my upcoming campaign.

Online Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
what is this, a dead thread?????

It will take some time for the owners of the shop to show up, don't worry about it.

They 'll be here.
If you want to be ready for Wing Commander Saga: The Darkest Dawn, then download and play the prologue first.

Here,

http://www.wcsaga.com/downloads/files/download/releases-prologue-setup-exe.html

Then, while waiting for the Darkest dawn, Download Starshatter 4.02

http://www.starshattermods.com/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=214

You 'll understand why once you have.