Author Topic: WoD Translations, Voice Acting and Mission Design  (Read 6354 times)

Offline Madrox

• Because destroying shivans ins´t enough...
    • My DeviantArt
Re: WoD Translations, Voice Acting and Mission Design
I only use mouse...
I don´t have the money to buy a good Microsoft Gamepad. :/

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
I bet you can't even hold your Kanar

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I only use mouse...
I don´t have the money to buy a good Microsoft Gamepad. :/
Then flying an Aestival shouldn't be a problem at all. Fly it like you would turn an FPS characted, just in 3D.

Offline Madrox

• My DeviantArt

Offline Madrox

• My DeviantArt
Ok people!
Mission 1 completely translated.
damn...it took much more time than i expected. D:
But there it is.

So give a look, just to see if some part isn´t translated on game, so i can make the proper corrections.

link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uettx4wzb1gst2u/M01-0045.fs2

Enjoy. \o/

Offline Lorric

Nope, it's perfectly doable for a human, in fact it's rather easy if you time it right and master the Aestival. It might be beneficial to switch to mouse on this one, because it's so agile, but even CH Fighterstick (which has a rather hefty spring, strong center detents and a somewhat clunky gimbal) worked for me, on Insane. You have to use side thrusters and don't lose your head while inside, and it'll be allright. In fact, the biggest problem is making it out in time, as you're stressed. If you keep a cool head, this mission isn't hard. Contrary to tech description, all a human needs to master the Aestival is a well calibrated stick and some touch.

I could check in but I couldn't check out. Couldn't find my way out!

Offline Madrox

• My DeviantArt
Nope, it's perfectly doable for a human, in fact it's rather easy if you time it right and master the Aestival. It might be beneficial to switch to mouse on this one, because it's so agile, but even CH Fighterstick (which has a rather hefty spring, strong center detents and a somewhat clunky gimbal) worked for me, on Insane. You have to use side thrusters and don't lose your head while inside, and it'll be allright. In fact, the biggest problem is making it out in time, as you're stressed. If you keep a cool head, this mission isn't hard. Contrary to tech description, all a human needs to master the Aestival is a well calibrated stick and some touch.

lol
i didn´t understad.
you diddfound a bug your you fear that you will be playing all the campaign again? xD

Offline Lorric

lol
i didn´t understad.
you diddfound a bug your you fear that you will be playing all the campaign again? xD

Ah, the problems of using sayings in a multinational forum.

What I mean is I can get inside the Hertak mothership and shoot it up, but I can't find my way out again before it explodes. I did beat the level though.

Offline Madrox

• My DeviantArt
Oh, im sorry, like i said, my english skills are not the best.
:/