Author Topic: The P-117 Raptor IV Transatmospheric Fighter  (Read 20004 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
The P-117 Raptor IV Transatmospheric Fighter
um stealth is a media thing and we know how much people should trust them (never).  The general public thinks stealth fighters are "invisible" to radar.  In fact, any radar can detect them inside a certain range.  If it gets too close, lets say 1/2 mile for F117 it can be detected because of the fact that the radar returns are concentrated enough to show up on radar.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Stealth is overblown as a lone defensive mechanism.  As a part of an interconnected whole, it's invaluable.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
   Stop sounding so advanced.. its frightening me  

------------------
    -Director of the staff of Hidden Terror.
   -Fleet Admiral of The Ancients Armada

The fear always controls our attitude, let us fear no more!

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
actually the serbs pulled an old russian tactic on how to shoot down spy planes.  And that is, fire everything you got into the air and hope it hits.  And our IFF indicators?  Well it is hard to tell when you have the enemy swamped and everybody is trigger happy and wants to kill something and then goes Oh look! Over there at that black dot!  Shoot it!  It's kinda like Elk hunting in Colorado.  The number of Hunters far outnumber the elk.

------------------
What!?!? I'm not crazy, but the rest of you are! =)
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Then,rather than spend billions of dollars for a super plane that will be built in less than 100 units, the US army should train their pilots better, so they're not "trigger-happy", as you say. Such things won't happen in any other army ( army that respect international conventions and so on, I mean, of course ).
SCREW CANON!

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
I just heard that FAB (Brazilian Air Force) is opening this month a request to buy new fighter planes, and the Mirage 2000 is being considered, among several others.

And Embreaer (yes, that company that kicked Bombardier's *** ) is getting back to designing military planes - they already have a really nice low-cost AWACS plane, let's see if they can make any good fighter or attack aircraft...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
  hmmm...obviously you haven't realized something Venom.  Since you do not live in the US and have never seen what our Airforce is all about I will give you a brief summary of its main purpose.  The USAF has stopped worrying more about how big and bad it is, and is working more on the education.  The Airforce Academy in Colorado Springs is one of the most respected collages in the US.  Ranking up their with the Massachuetts Institute of Techonology and Geogria Tech.
And the better part is, it's pretty much free.  Except for there is a fee to enter, but it's only $1256 dollars which is dirt cheap for a college.  But the requirements are alot.  You have to have recomendation by a state senator which is pretty easy, just write them a letter, you have to have like a GPA 3.5 I believe I don't remeber.  SAT and ACT scores have to be exceptionally high as well.

Also, IMO I am really against UN and NATO.  I do not agree with them and I don't like having America being treated like the big dumb bully and all the other countries the little guy saying go get'em Geogre.  Beat'em up, they talked about your mother.  Should the US withdraw from NATO and the UN? I think so.  I don't like sending americans to fight the Serbs, over in Somolia or where ever we are sent.  It just makes us look stupid, and we are far from stupid.(except for DC of course)  

I have watched and watched all these little campaigns that the UN does to prevent all these "wars" and most of the military present at where ever it is, is either the US, Britain, Canada, or Germany.  You never see much of the others.  Most just sit back and say, "Well let them do our dirty work for us.  Vietnam, same way.  South Vietnam if you look at the video of Siagon you will see 16, 17, 18, 19 ,and 20 year old boys walking down the streets messing around when he should be on the front lines and not some American that has a wife and children back home taking his place.  

I'd like to thank LBJ for that, and dare I say it.  I'd like to thank Nixon for ending all that bs.  Also in recent events specially with the serbs, we have been made to look like we don't know what we are doing.  Like when we started using missiles on the serbs and we ran out and started disarming nueclear warheads and rearming them with conventional warheads.  Thanks to Mr. Clinton who stoped the production of cruise missiles back in the early 90's.  And I'd also like to thank him for destroying that "terrorist facility" in India.  And for some reason it was at the same time that all the Monica bs was around.  So in fact he "murdered" a few hundred people just to get the publicity off him.  

And I know I've gone waaaay off topic but I'm just pointing about my opinion.  But another thing is, most foreign countries see us as a big bunch of wind, and as of always people in general are stupid and will make the same mistakes time and again.

Now let's see who has made these mistakes. Britain learned it twice, Germany same way.  The Mexicans learned it from both the Texas Repulic and the US.  Spain learned this lesson.  Korea, and hell look what happened to the Japanese(no offense to anybody that is Japanese here)  And of course the Iraqi's learned this also, and it looks like they might be stupid enough to try it again.  

And also, I hear you are from France Venom.  How about France needs to learn how to "win" a war first and stop surrendering.  I'm not trying to make you mad or anything but it is a known fact that the french are lovers and not fighters.

------------------
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline DragonClaw

Originally posted by CODEDOG ND:
It just makes us look stupid, and we are far from stupid.(except for DC of course)  

Dumb biatch!!! Don't make me mad    

------------------

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent

------------------

Offline Nico

• Venom
yeah, that was quite OT   Bah, you ddin't offense me, don't worry. I'm the first ashamed of what happened during WW2, believe me. About Vietnam, should I remind you who were the first to fight there? I think I teach you nothing if I tell you that first the Vietnam was a french colony, and that we (once again) lost a war there too. In the Gukf, we were here too. But what are our soldiers talking about here has nothing to do with the bad ugly iraki people. They saw frightened soldiers that surrendered because they had no supply, suffered from being in a middle of the desert with only sand around them, and really didn't want to fight. hew... I'm going off topic too lol
For french being lovers, not fighters... sadly it's more and more wrong... people turns crazy in France, these times (serial killers, youth violence, that begins to look like in those Scie-fie movies, I wonder if foreign countries hears about half of what happen here, those 9 year old kids that kills their class mate because he looked at them in a wrong way, things like that)...
Bah, it seems I can't  stay on topic, indeed lol. At least I'll avoid a flame war about which country gots the best planes  
SCREW CANON!

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp

Originally posted by Styxx:
And Embreaer (yes, that company that kicked Bombardier's *** )

Yeah, thanks to your corrupt government.  
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Venom, my hat off to you for not flipping out.  

------------------
Sushi- the OTHER white meat!

Accelerate your game-Velocity Mod
Sushi's Freespace Zone-Future home of loads of cool stuff.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

AWACS

*Arrays prick up*

Wha?  

Oh, and Evangelion Forever!  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by Shrike:
Yeah, thanks to your corrupt government.  

Same goes for your government, buddy!  

At least our company wasn't using air force installations without paying a single cent for them. And you call that fair.  

(btw, this is a joke. no flames here, please)  

Originally posted by Steak:
*Arrays prick up*

Wha?

Oh, and Evangelion Forever!

Yeah, it must be one of your ancestors. And indeed, Evangelion rules.

"God in his heaven, all right on Earth!"
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline DragonClaw

Originally posted by Steak

------------------

Offline Kellan

• Down with pansy elves!
    • http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/blackwater

Originally posted by CODEDOG ND:
And also, I hear you are from France Venom.  How about France needs to learn how to "win" a war first and stop surrendering.

Codedog, there are many things that I disagree with in your message there, but this error is one of fact and not just your opinion. By saying that the French need to learn not to surrender you do a great disservice to the efforts of the Free French throughout the War. I suppose that there have never been any American traitors in the history of the world and that only France and Norway can produce Vichyites and Quislings.  

--Kellan
--[Sometime] modern historian

Offline Nico

• Venom

Originally posted by Kellan:
Codedog, there are many things that I disagree with in your message there, but this error is one of fact and not just your opinion. By saying that the French need to learn not to surrender you do a great disservice to the efforts of the Free French throughout the War. I suppose that there have never been any American traitors in the history of the world and that only France and Norway can produce Vichyites and Quislings.  

--Kellan
--[Sometime] modern historian

rah, why did you revive this thread? I passed over it, please do the same. Codedog, please don't reply, or this will be endless...
SCREW CANON!

Offline Slanker

Well, Kellan has special rights...
Here comes my sig... oh finished :D

George W Bush
Beavis & Butthead
Ricki Lake
Jerry Springer
Jackass

These are some very annyoing things that shows the typical stereotype of the american people, I couldnt care less for the shows

but they voted for George W Bush as a president
Bah who needeed the Colossus when all we needed was 30 Fenrises

Offline Kellan

• Down with pansy elves!
    • http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/blackwater

Originally posted by Slanker:
Well, Kellan has special rights...

Hey, thanks Slanker!!