Author Topic: I quit  (Read 24738 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
They were either winding us up or have sorted out their issues and are pretending they were winding us up. Either way is good news - I think.  :nervous:
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
We hatched this plot 2 years ago in icq
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Was it worth the wait?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
...Wait... uhm... you.... err..... :wtf:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline neoterran

Does this mean MT is close to release ?  :eek2:
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Nuclear1

i won't bore you with the particulars......chalk this one up to another late April Fool's Day Joke...like the time that Raa said that MT cutscenes would be in streaming video....lol

*stabs Shadowwolf repeatedly*
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Does this mean MT is close to release ?  :eek2:

How did you figure that?  :wtf:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
It means MT is closer to release than it ever was before, if that means anything. :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
:rolleyes:
It sure as hell would be an achievement if MT would decline instead of develop. But had ShadowWolf_IH been serious, that's what would've happened. :p

This was a... a ... a Joke?.

Why I aughta... Messing with peoples emotions, of all the dangdest things, DogggggGonit!
Watch out for the Guns! They'll getcha!

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
This is your way of getting attention before you release something?

... how about releasing a trailer instead?  :lol:
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Why I aughta... Messing with peoples emotions, of all the dangdest things, DogggggGonit!

I agree. I suggest that in response we all go on strike. Yes that's right, a fan strike. We withdraw our fandom from Machina Terra for a period of no less than 5 working days. During that time no adulation and/or sarcasm about release dates is allowed to take place. Who's with me?

I agree. I suggest that in response we all go on strike. Yes that's right, a fan strike. We withdraw our fandom from Machina Terra for a period of no less than 5 working days. During that time no adulation and/or sarcasm about release dates is allowed to take place. Who's with me?

Heh, got me laughing there. Best post since quite some time :D

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
It means MT is closer to release than it ever was before, if that means anything. :p

So is ST:R. :p

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
You know, you could technically say the same thing about Duke Nukem Forever, too. :p

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:rolleyes:
It sure as hell would be an achievement if MT would decline instead of develop. But had ShadowWolf_IH been serious, that's what would've happened. :p

wait, so what the **** was that, now? was shadowwolf kidding or being serious? :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I think something went on, but we will most likely never no what. So let's juat forget it and pretend it was a big joke.

Offline Roanoke

if it was a joke we should find shadow and give a kicking.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
where the sun definitely does not shine?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta