Author Topic: Releases?  (Read 5542 times)

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
[Mind Trick]You will release it in episodes...yes!  Yes! you will![/Mind Trick]  :D
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

stop your mindtrick, we will release the first episode, dammit! :headz:

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
I'm a Toidarian. Mind tricks don't work on me... only MONEY!!!! :D
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
hehe it worked!...:D
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

You can do anything you want in this world. All you need is the proper mind set and an arsenal of nuclear weapons!

FF-Space Cowboy: Official XO of NA league.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
This is one of the most illogical threads I've seen in a while.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell