Author Topic: Anyone help me find a user-made campaign called Shadows of Kraken?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Steven

Anyone help me find a user-made campaign called Shadows of Kraken?
....Shadows of Kraken(used to be called Pandora's Box it seems). Both HLP and Skippy's campaign list give me a big old 'Not Found' when I click on their links and I can't find it anywhere else.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 09:26:40 pm by Goober5000 »

Re: Anyone help me find a user-made campaign called.......
hades-combine.com

I've seen it there in the downloads section.

Oh and by the way....

:welcome:

Welcome to the HLP! Exits are in all directions, including 5th-dimensionally, though all are currentl blocked, and no one's willing to repair them due to risk of exposure to vacuum.  :nervous: Flamethrowers are located under all seats for emergencies, but due to budget cuts, political debates, and the meaning of Life (42), they have been filled with Holy Water. Plasma weapons are stored in secure lockers on Deck 42, but only an admin, :v:, or hyper-intelligent shade of blue may open said lockers. Don't go crawling into ducts, because our resident Shivan, Carl, is very protective of the ventilation system he lives in. If you do meet him, he might let you leave if you throw your lunch at him. Respect fellow HLP members, obey the mods, and have a nice stay! :yes:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 09:27:51 pm by Dark Hunter »
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Put the entire question in the thread title, dude.  It's really annoying to have to click on the thread just to find out what it's about.  Title edited.

Offline Steven

Re: Anyone help me find a user-made campaign called Shadows of Kraken?
Thanks dude ....didn't notice that campaign's page had 2 pages to it :sigh:

Offline Steven

Put the entire question in the thread title, dude.  It's really annoying to have to click on the thread just to find out what it's about.  Title edited.

ok.............................................. I did have it like that originally but I ran out of space to include the Pandora's malarky. Please accept my jumble apologies for forcing you to click on my thread  :(

Offline Axem

Someone wants to play my first campaign? :( The horror...

Yeah the original title was Pandora's Box, but then I found out there was already a campaign out by that name. So it got named after the Ravana destroyer featured in it.

Personally I don't like where I went with it, but don't let that stop you from playing it (play JAD later to make up for it ;)).

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
You made that campaign? :eek2: :eek2:

Man, know the ending sorta makes sense. :lol:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 09:58:09 pm by Sarafan »

Offline Axem

...It did?

I made it before the thought of JAD ever was put into my mind (Which I think you're referring to). Unless I go with some form of retcon and say a wizard did it...

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
I'm always on the lookout for new campaigns...What's JAD?

And is Shadows and JAD for the SCP or retail?
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Nuclear1

JAD = Just Another Day, Axem's two comedy campaigns. They're both SCP.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
Thanks.

*Scampers off*
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...