Author Topic: What the ****?  (Read 7311 times)

Offline Solatar

What the crap happened to our forum colors?

I like 'em a little, but who did them? Only admin on at the time was Fantomeye, unless somebody was in invisible mode.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2003, 02:40:52 pm by 561 »

Offline Eishtmo

• The one and only
  • The One and Only
    • http://www.angelfire.com/games2/fsarchive/index.html
Blah.  Put back the brown.
Warpstorm  Bringing Disorder to Chaos, And Eventually We'll Get It Right.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
...ideed. This is odd. I like the older better.

Though I do see the terran/vasudan feel. blue vs tan...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
I told Goober.. but nooo.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Solatar

Ok, novelty has just worn off.

Colors are TEH ****™

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ehh. I don't think I like them... I liked the tans...

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
I think a yellow-blue color scheme would look nice, if done right... but as it is right now, the contrast really really sucks.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:wtf: What are you guys up in arms about?  I posted on the HLP Request Thread that people didn't like the old color scheme, so one of the admins picked this one.  And now you want to change it back?

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
This looks excellently done.  Fantastic rendering and excellent color scheme.  It matches, it has character, its well contrasting and its much better than the brown bordered thing that was in place before.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Solatar

Originally posted by Goober5000
:wtf: What are you guys up in arms about?  I posted on the HLP Request Thread that people didn't like the old color scheme, so one of the admins picked this one.  And now you want to change it back?

Not necessarily have it changed back, but the contrast on this scheme is definantly not to my liking.:p

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Well, I like it, and two other people like it, so :ha: :p

Offline Solatar

I don't like, it and two other people don't like it.:D

Can we just not have it in the internal? Please?;)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Talk to the admins.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Styxx simply took base colors from the header image. Personally, I don't see why y'all had problems with the tan scheme.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards

Offline Culando

Maybe if it weren't so bright, it'd be ok. The rest of the forums have dark colors mostly. This is kinda blinding. XP Well, not that bad, but you know what I mean.
The boy who cried project.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Originally posted by Goober5000

We never wanted change in the first place. The Brown went with the 'frontier' theme, and the poster.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Styxx, man you've got style. I have long loathed the TVWP forum colour scheme, so much so that I in fact came up with an alternate in Photoshop just to see how it would look like. It looks pretty similar to this infact, only a bit darker overall..

Very nice..

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi