Author Topic: Missing TBP updates?  (Read 4808 times)

Sooo... are you still looking through the backups? Or are they so expansive that it'd be difficult/time intensive to find them?

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Well, the truth is that i'm in vacations, It was a long year, I almost finish my carrer in the college, when I'm back I'll do a backup and i'll serch for the TBP holy install folder ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:43:30 am by emi_100 »
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

Allright, I just thought that you'd some highly time intense job that leaves you no time to look through 100 backup drives or something (happened to me actually). :)

I am helping out with the TBP migration to Knossos.  Trying to help Karajorma some as he is busy in real life.  If there is anything that I could add to make TBP better then please let me know.  I am a newbie at this and do not know FRED but I have been able to get a couple older campaigns updated using Notepad++.

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
I am helping out with the TBP migration to Knossos.  Trying to help Karajorma some as he is busy in real life.  If there is anything that I could add to make TBP better then please let me know.  I am a newbie at this and do not know FRED but I have been able to get a couple older campaigns updated using Notepad++.
Maybe new ships, I still haven't found the time to search in the old backups, but always is on my mind
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

One day, vast amounts of polygons will arrive :cool: