Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Hello good people of HLP

(1/2) > >>

TrashMan:
How have you been?

I left after a severe burnt out for FS2, but I always have and always will love the game and his community. Recently got a nostalgia kick to the gut and decided to drop by.
Hope you've all been fine. I see the SCP is alive and well.

OH, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

I guess I should mention what I have been up to. Aside from boring RL work, I did embark upon learning Unity, Blender and C#. Made some great strides, experimented in VR Chat, even have 3 prototype game projects.

EDIT
In case you're wondering:

- movement animations broken in this specific build

VR Chat shenanigans

Elaheh_Aiza:
Your stuff looks awesome! Nice of you to drop by, I had heard a lot about your stuff from years ago. :)

Scourge of Ages:
Oh hey, it's Trashman! Hi!

TrashMan:

--- Quote from: Elaheh_Aiza on January 06, 2022, 08:13:56 pm ---Your stuff looks awesome! Nice of you to drop by, I had heard a lot about your stuff from years ago. :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been gone, doing other stuff.
Like I said, got burn out to a bit and there was many different things that demanded my attention.

I am thrilled to see a lot has been happening. Now I have to update all the FSO stuff and take a look at what's new, perhaps play a few campaigns.

--- Quote from: Scourge of Ages on January 06, 2022, 08:58:25 pm ---Oh hey, it's Trashman! Hi!

--- End quote ---

Hi Scourge. Glad to see you are still around.

Colonol Dekker:
You gonna be back more regularly dude?

Most of the activity here is on discord nowadays but peeps still check in obviously 👍👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version