Author Topic: BSG Auction  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Anf23

• Proud to be a knuckle dragger
Hey Folks

Long time Lurker 1st time poster, but i have to say what you guys have got going on so far looks effin awesome, been following this mod (and BTRL) for a damn good while and i cant wait to see the wonders you guys will come up with.

Anyhoo on to my point, have guys checked out this site http://www.auctionnetwork.com/auctions/entertainment/memorabilia/battlestar-galactica-000023/

looks like their auctioning off nearly everything used in the BSG series including the ships b^-^d

bit pricey for my range but theve got some cool concept art n stuff i aint never seen before

Anyway just thought id let you guys know

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
If I had more money then brains i know what i would get...

:D

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Anf23

Id have to go for this,

http://www.auctionnetwork.com/UpcomingItem.asp?EventId=29907&ShowId=321

just in the off chance the films still in it with all them naked 8s on the resurrection ship :p :p

Offline JGZinv

• The Last Dual! Guardian
    • The FringeSpace Conversion Mod
The diagrams and concept art would be useful for any BSG mods...

Personally, I'd go for one of these:

http://www.auctionnetwork.com/UpcomingItem.asp?EventId=29811&ShowId=321

That way you can make a mold and take specs, go build a flying version ^_^
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.
Max to PCS2 to FS2 SCP Guide
The FringeSpace Conversion Mod

Offline Demitri

Think i would go for a viper flight suit. The geek in me wouldn't be able to resist wearing it whilst playing Diaspora ;7
"Brothers and sisters are natural enemies!
Like Englishmen and Scots!
Or Welshmen and Scots!
Or Japanese and Scots!
Or Scots and other Scots!
Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!" - Groundskeeper Willie

If I had more money then brains i know what i would get...

:D

Yep, I would be bidding for that too if I had a lottery win!

There were rumours that there would be a few BSG films made when the series finished. This auction doesn;t mean that isn;t going to happen now does it? I assume they have a number of each costume etc. and are just selling off the oldest of each one?

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
I assume the auction will be after filming has finished? Since I saw some stuff which was sighted as being from 'the plan'.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Yeah, I believe 'The Plan' has already finished filming.

Ah right, I wasn't paying attention as usual, I thought the auction was ending soon.

Does anyone know if it's just "The Plan" or are there going to be more? I read there might be up to 3 films all showing different times/perspectives?

Well they've already broken down the sets, so if they do have more movies planned, I don't think any of them are going to take place on Galactica or a Basestar. Honestly, I thought The Plan was going to be it for BSG. RDM's got Caprica coming up, so I figure most of his energy and attention is going to be on that.

Offline Anf23

Raptor went for $30.000 not bad for a ship capable of ftl considering it costs 50 odd grand for a new merc s class, bit of a bargian if you ask me

Offline Adalla

• So Say We All!
    • Adalla Productions
I was there. I bid 600 bucks on the Lord of Kobol Figurines...they went for $3800 however