Author Topic: So People don't start confusing things...  (Read 603 times)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
So People don't start confusing things...
I will calmly address Heretic's complaint here because I don't want people thinking odd things and carrying around strange biases (toward me or Nodewars and its players) based on prior threads.

Firstly, the #librawars channel was re-registered because channels get unregistered after a certain period of inactivity. I did not "steal" or "take" it as some people have described. I also specifically stated (or at least did) that if Librawars wanted the channel back they could have it back anytime they want. The game was obviously abandoned then as even administrators had little hope in the game, or seemed to. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a normally unregistered channel.

edit: Oh by the way, people actually occasionally talked at that channel, another reason why I registered it...

Secondly, that is not an issue to bring to sorcery admins as the channel was taken within the bounds of the rules.

Thirdly, please do not bring personal conflictions with Nodewar or it's players into a subject like this.

Lastly, if anyone reacts as badly as Heretic on an issue like this I will ignore them. (which includes flaming me, anyone else or Nodewars, bringing personal issues into it or demanding dumbly)

Good thing Icy came in and very calmly asked me for the channel back so I wouldn't react badly... so a thanks to him :)

Admins, you can lock this now, I don't want people to start steaming this up with immature flaming.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 07:30:33 pm by 179 »
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman