Author Topic: Yeti, penguin and lots of fun.  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Yeti, penguin and lots of fun.
http://yeti3.yetisports.org/yetipart3/

455.27 no idea how I got that, just luck...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 02:19:21 pm by 644 »

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
401.12 for highest throw and 1500 for highest score... Damnit... still not in the high scores... :p

*forsees sleepless nights and lots of caffeine*
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
I just got 417.51 as highest throw, hot damn....

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
382.14 - and going...

No wait - 430.63
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 02:56:12 pm by 255 »

Offline Zuljin

• Cake!

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Havin a hard time getting it over 300...
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Nevermind. 428.11
:D
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Didn't someone post about this awhile ago?
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline Rictor

• Murdered by Brazilian Psychopath
Not as far as I know, no. There are a whole series of games featuring the Yeti and the penguin. I think the first one was made about 2-3 months ago, and since then various people have used the characters in their own games.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
The Orca-Slap game is funny as hell! :D
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I hate you.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Zuljin

• Cake!
Originally posted by wojta
http://zif.nerim.net/pingwin1.swf
http://www.eskanord.com.pl/pingwin2.swf

poor penguins :( :(   - someone doesn't like Linux

I got 1139 on that violent first one there :D

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
394.41... walruses bounce penguins?
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
1733.89 in the yeti3 game.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
The biological aspects of this game are appalling. :mad: :hopping: :cool:

what
lol wtf

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
No, no, no.  It's conservation of angular momentum.

L(initial) = L(final)

(Inertia of Penguin)(Angular Velocity of Penguin) = (Mass of Penguin)(Velocity of Penguin)(Radius of Yeti's Arms)

Cheers!

Rampage