Author Topic: Stupid truespace texture shifting....  (Read 1542 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Stupid truespace texture shifting....
I made this in TS5...

but when i view it with 3dEx, the missile textures shift all over the place, and totally wreck it.  And it happens all the time on other models - can anyone tell me why, or how to fix it.

And I know how bad the texturing job is on it, but there's not much i can do unless i can fix this   .

[This message has been edited by aldo_14 (edited 06-17-2001).]

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
are the textures square?

------------------
Bobboau, bringing you products that work.............. in theory
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Bobboau:
are the textures square?

Yep.  The same problem also occurs with an unaltered original texture (for a dock point) on another model.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
triangulate the model and try again...
SCREW CANON!

Offline The Claw

• Run! Chickens Incoming!
I have the same problem. Painting the texture on with the paint tool and then converting the model and viewing it in Model view, I just keep moving the textures around , saving and converting until they are square in the game. You could prob do the same with 3DE.

------------------
Chickens? Where? Where BOOM!!
 Folks... we have a very special guest for you tonight... I would likje to introduce:
 MR HORN :-Linkin Park ;)
 Project coordinator of Alternate Reality: The Chickens Cometh and A... errr... team member of The Perfect Storm.
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2