Author Topic: Hold IT! I think you are misunderstanding...  (Read 1238 times)

Offline JarC

Hold IT! I think you are misunderstanding...
To those that feel I've stepped on toes...read the thread again çarefully...I commented to the fact Warlock admitted himself he just threw the pic together without spending much effort on it...

it shows...

and because I know how hard it is to make a model, I said to take more pride in his work and spend the same kind of attention to the render, not just throw it together...that s...(oops, am not allowed to say it)

I just feel the model deserves a nice scene...make the background model look less flattened and a bit more as if it really is in the background, to me it now looks as if it just above or before Warlock's model...

Tha's all, and sorry if you guys feel that saying what I did can't be said...but that's just how I see it...as I said, the model itself is cool, if it weren't I'd said so the first time I'd seen it...

Use the WiKi Luke
See You @ WIGGY's

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
There was a point to the thread being owned... and that point was NOT to start a new thread about it... appologies are great, JarC, but in this case better done via e-mail. Once a topic is closed, there is no more "public" discussion. Thanks!

------------------
Staff Member, Hard Light Productions
Creator / Project Coordinator: The Perfect Storm
TPS Forums Page - Click Here
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                        [email protected]                          

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command
Staff Member,Hard Light Productions

Creator / Project Coordinator:The Perfect Storm

Black Ace 2.1a - "I've been beyond the rim... and back!"

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
To interject a quick comment, my warning wasn't to you at all, it was to the couple yahoos (you know who you are  ) in the peanut gallery without anything useful to say.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.