Author Topic: Yay, I am 16.  (Read 12821 times)

Offline iamzack

We get 30 hours of sitting in a classroom being bored to tears (6 straight hours of which is videos meant to horrify you into never drinking OR driving, let alone both, together) and then 6 hours of sitting in a car being bored to tears. And then we get a permit. Because your parents are supposed to teach you how to drive.

But I could already drive by then, so my driving instructor made me run errands for the three days.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Yay I am 36!  :P

and I still don't drive!  :nervous:

LOL! :lol:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I don't have much experience with manual vehicles. But i can drive a manual tractor and a manual atv, i never tried a manual car before.
If you can handle a frakkin' tractor, then a car would be no problem.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline iamzack

Only if the car is a piece of crap. Slower pick-up and less sensitive steering wheel.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Conversely, you don't have to worry about flipping a car over if you pop the clutch like you would with a tractor.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Good because when i was 10, i made that tractor jump forward like 3 feet in the air. Then my grandpa showed me how to shift the gears on that thing again. I got it right the second tme.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.