Author Topic: Surgery was a complete success!  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: Surgery was a complete success!
Yay! awesome news mate.

Now you got a valor scar to show around :D
el hombre vicio...

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
Glad to hear the surgery worked. Does that mean you're completely in the clear now or do you still have to worry?

I'll have to remain forever vigilant because of my genetic condition.  but for now i'm cancer free
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Beautiful words!
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Excellent news! Enjoy a quick and well-deserved recovery.

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
Good to hear, shame when someone gets crappy hospital staff, though.

My wishes for a speedy recovery.
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
**** yeah modern medicine!
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Good to hear and thanks for letting us know! :yes: Sorry the pain management people weren't up to scratch by the sounds of it but meh at least it was just that I guess.

You try laying on the pain scale at a 7 or above for 6-8 hours then go "meh" about it

I've been there for maybe an hour, maybe more or less, hard to tell (had a biopsy on a swollen lymph node or two in my neck under local anesthesia when I was 14 or 15. At a certain point, apparently it was impossible to use it or something as the doc said "sorry, for this part, no anesthesia").

Anyways, my point was, Kazan's probably not going to be going "meh" until a few (5-10?) years from now, if my experience serves as anything close (and maybe not even then).

Literally all you can do is sit there and whimper with involuntary tears streaming down your face.   :ick:  And I only had it for part of a biopsy, not 6-8 hours post-op.  Post-op, you really need the pain meds, as they take the edge of the pain off enough to let you sleep, which lets you heal.

Sorry you had to go through that, Kazan.  :nono: