Author Topic: "Reputation management" and legal shenanigans in Florida  (Read 1091 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
"Reputation management" and legal shenanigans in Florida
Because OF COURSE it's from Florida, where else?

For those who aren't regular readers of Popehat and Simple Justice (despite the fact that you should be), here's the hilarious nutshell:

-Florida lawyer puts out terrible press release.
-Said lawyer is mocked [deservedly, IMHO] for said press release by a bunch of other lawyers who write legal blogs.
-After much buffoonery, the "aggrieved" press-releasing lawyer apparently hires a "web designer" dudebro named Patrick Zarelli.
-Spurious legal threats, bar complaints, and some epic poorly-spelled stream-of-consciousness rant-threat emails and reddit posts are provided by Mr. Z for our amusement and possibly to try to salvage some scrap of his self-esteem/ego.

https://popehat.com/2016/01/20/legal-marketing-supergenius-patrick-zarrelli-finally-gets-around-to-threatening-me/
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: "Reputation management" and legal shenanigans in Florida
The clown act of selfpromotion (except Clowns can be scary) and what becomes of it ... thanks for the read, brightened my day :)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

obviously a student of the same florida law school as derek smart's crack legal team
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Hilarious read but:

"Hiring Patrick Zarrelli to fix your online reputation is like hiring Mad Max to detail your car."

I dunno, I would totally hire Mad Max to detail my car.

Oh Yes.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

(psst, detailing your car means washing it)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

(psst, detailing your car means washing it)

You didn't see the scene in the blu ray extras were they had Max wax the Immortan's car before making him a blood bag?
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”