Author Topic: The Philippines ... a Micro Photography of Landmarks and Cultural Heritage  (Read 1559 times)

Offline judgefloro

• A jobless judge in a pretend world
    • The Black Nazarene blesses Judge Floro
The Philippines ... a Micro Photography of Landmarks and Cultural Heritage
The Philippines has not been discovered by micro-photography; in my daily flights and journeys towards the farthest villages called Purok or Sitios of more than 3,000 Barangays composing nearby Towns, a Filipino or aliens has yet to view the - 566,257 photos, plus the more than 120,000 in

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Judgefloro

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ramon_FVelasquez

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Judgefloro  Username: Judgefloro Registered: 20:46, 29 April 2013 (3 years ago) Total edit count: 566,257  or a Total of 688,000 pictures of never ever touched by cameras farthest beauty of Philippine native scenery, landscapes and panoramic views of Sunsets, Schools 3,000 churches including the Bisitas or chapels ...

18 Philippine provinces including their 280+ Towns, Cities, Churches, Landmarks, Attractions, Monuments, Cultural heritage, Schools, Flora and Fauna, inter alia

Skyline, Macro, Micro and Microscopic photography of over 3,000 Barangays of Towns and Cities, including their Sitios or Villages: starting at Pampanga, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and Bataan, inter alia

Judge Floro presented, portrayed and captured Luzon, Philippines, per The Eye gazing from above towards each and every Barangay into their Sitios and upon insects eating honey of Flowers in the Philippines - pondering how natives, the students and school children of this tiny point of the Planet Earth, appear in front of Sony and Nikon lens.
Micro-photography: the beauty and truth about a Town and Barangay are the dirt, the unpaved, rough, dangerous and dilapidated roads, where the cement and steel supposed for the project are mysteriously subtracted; hence, I often encounter questions from Local Government officers about who, what, when, where and why these Photos; it reaches a point that they would ask my Identification Card only to find out that I am a Judge with Grade 31, who am exempted from such questioning ... hence, I carefully take close photos, rather of Farm to Market Roads, the plantations with the insects upon sunsets.

Why do I take pictures? this question is asked daily by natives who sees my Camera eye flash; I told them, for myself, personal, they would not stop asking other questions; I would politely reply, I will upload them in Wikimedia Commons; for what and so on; I would use a tricycle by renting it, to take continuous pictures of roads, which, for me, is the most important in my photography; I stop at beautiful sunsets, flora and fauna, Halls, Chapels, landmarks, inter alia.

How much is the cost? Answer: priceless; for example, in Candaba, Pampanga Wetlands Bird Sanctuary, the tricycle fee is about $ 15; photos of 2 or 5 Tarlac Barangays requires $20 or more; if the Department of Tourism or Local Government or the Professional photographers would do the same, would they? are there funds for that? who would commission the photography? This paragraph verily defines the meaning of Priceless photos Donated to Wikimedia Commons.

Hello to all of yeah who for one reason or another, have had an idea regarding the existence or non-existence of what is not seen ... yet by Quantum physics, DNA, molecular biology, Particle physics, Dark and Darker matter ... gravity ... time and its relativity .. Best of Seasons to all of you ...

I am known worldwide as the Psychic & Healing Judge.
https://www.scribd.com/user/108121138/Judge-Florentino-Floro

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: The Philippines ... a Micro Photography of Landmarks and Cultural Heritage
HE LIVES!!!

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I've missed you so much

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
floro's back!

See Bryan, THIS is how you random-drive-by-post in GD.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Judge Floro for the U.S. Supreme Court!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Welcome back Floro. I can think of worse things to do with your time than travelling around the Philippines taking pictures. I've done a little of that myself when I was over there.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
Judge Floro for the U.S. Supreme Court!
this would be the time to float such an idea.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
This is totally worth the read again in my opinion

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=42206.0

It's been 10 years!

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Actually I've always wanted to start a thread for the community to post pictures of the area where they live.  Considering the geographic diversity of the HLP community we could probably accrue a really cool collection of imagery.

Thanks judgefloro for sharing your collection, it makes for some great viewing.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
You want to start a thread or just hijack this one? Either is fine with me if Floro is going to be AWOL for a while.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
It takes a magnifying glass, but i'v spotted elves in all of these pictures.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.