Author Topic: Town of terror  (Read 1240 times)

Offline 01010

Firstly if you haven't seen this then have a look.

Then appreciate the genius of this
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
:wtf:

"That G... thing - with the extras..." :lol:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Cannikin

• 800 Gigatons of Whoop-Ass

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Cannikin
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Originally posted by Razor
[for some reason, I can't click the mouse to put together my own set of emoticons]

It'd probably be better with sound, I'm guessing.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Uhhh... okk... right...

:wtf: :shaking:

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
That's music from The Sims playing in the background...

But that didn't suprise me at all. I have a friend (who I'm trying to get here) who swears by his Mac. Too bad he can't play FS2, then. :doubt:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
"so then i plugged it in and he had to download driv.. windows drivers for about an hour.. who wants to sit on christmas day downloading... things to make it run... so i just plugged it into my powerbook and ..."

I hate people that can't use computers, then try to explain why they hate them. Maybe if you learned to be competent like the rest of us ***** you could learn how to ****ing use a PC!!! Macs are for sissies who can't figure out where the ****ing power cord goes.

Why the **** would you be downloading drivers, just use the ****ing install disk numbnuts. Gah these dumbass zealots piss me off!! THEY CAN ALL BURN IN THE LESS COOL PART OF HELL!!! (get it... less cool... hahaha.. ha... ah... ... nvm).
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Dr.Zer0

• Got Knossos?
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/knossos/
now I feel even more frightened then ever, first I watch a couple of those videos on that disdurbing thread, and now I go down here and read this :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking: :shaking:
Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes):
My powerful brain in unraveling the myseries of the universe.
------------------
Its all fun and games until you hit the ground
------------------
Visit my site if you play TFC and hate the way it is
custom-tfc.co.uk
[/i]